View Poll Results: How much money will RB accumulate by the end of 2018?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less thatn $500M

    0 0%
  • Between $500M and $750M

    1 7.14%
  • Between $750M and $1B

    0 0%
  • Between $1B abd $1.25B

    0 0%
  • Between $1.25B and $1.5B

    2 14.29%
  • Between $1.5B and $1.75B

    1 7.14%
  • Betrween $1.75B and $2B

    0 0%
  • Between $2B and $ 2.5B

    2 14.29%
  • Between $2.5B and $3B

    0 0%
  • Between $3B and $3.5B

    0 0%
  • between $3.5B and $4B

    0 0%
  • Between $4B and $4.5B

    0 0%
  • Between $4.5B and $5B

    0 0%
  • More than $5B

    1 7.14%
  • Enough to buy bacon for life

    5 35.71%
  • Enough for Giada

    9 64.29%
  • It doesn't matter, Freddy will hack the funds

    10 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 789

Thread: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

  1. #681
    wubba lubba dub dub
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    North Haverbrook
    Posts
    30,407

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Five weeks from today I'll be married. *Gulp*
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

    Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

  2. #682
    Defacing this tagline is a MAX foul Twitch Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Shouting it from the Chugach Mountains
    Posts
    17,745

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Welp, I just did something stupid. Getting delivered probably Monday.

    http://centerpiecearcades.com/
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: Drink It In, Maaaaaan.
    Twitter Goodness: Twitch_Boy

  3. #683
    Anti-Semantic Brenthoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    113,442

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    Five weeks from today I'll be married. *Gulp*
    Godspeed, son.

    Coinflip on who made the worse decision, you or Twitch.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  4. #684
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,463

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    s'upp y'all
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

  5. #685
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,770

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    I forgot to yawn.

  6. #686
    Veteran leswp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    29,518

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    I forgot to say good morning! Good Evening Lodge!

  7. #687
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,463

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Good night Les

    s'upp y'all

  8. #688
    C'mon Q! MarkEagleUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    113 @ the Bank!
    Posts
    10,815

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16 ECAC Regular Season Champions
    2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
    2014 East Regional
    2015 West Regional
    2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four

  9. #689
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,770

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Good Morning, MEUSA!


    Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

  10. #690
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Spicer, MN
    Posts
    17,072

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Mornin’ Lodge.

    Still exhausted this morning. What an incredible weekend and wedding. I was extremely excited for the wedding and it was so much better than I even anticipated.

    That 48 hours or so from Friday golf to the end of the reception absolutely FLEW by. Once the ceremony ended, the night went by so fast.

    I’ve known the groom since I was 10 years old, and that hour or so before the actual ceremony was the nervous excitement I haven’t felt since playing some of our biggest games together. I didn’t expect that, but what a fun and nervous feeling. It was cool seeing him so excited yet nervous to marry the girl of his dreams.

    My speech went just under four minutes, and was extremely well received, and was honestly so much fun to give.

    Wish we could do it all again next weekend, truly one of the best days of my life.

  11. #691
    Veteran leswp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    29,518

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Quote Originally Posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Mornin’ Lodge.

    Still exhausted this morning. What an incredible weekend and wedding. I was extremely excited for the wedding and it was so much better than I even anticipated.

    That 48 hours or so from Friday golf to the end of the reception absolutely FLEW by. Once the ceremony ended, the night went by so fast.

    I’ve known the groom since I was 10 years old, and that hour or so before the actual ceremony was the nervous excitement I haven’t felt since playing some of our biggest games together. I didn’t expect that, but what a fun and nervous feeling. It was cool seeing him so excited yet nervous to marry the girl of his dreams.

    My speech went just under four minutes, and was extremely well received, and was honestly so much fun to give.

    Wish we could do it all again next weekend, truly one of the best days of my life.
    Sounds wonderful!

    Good Morning Lodge! Spent the weekend priming and painting the furniture that was rescued from the pipe debacle with mildew resistant paint, putting some furniture back where it goes, putting the hall closet back together and planting. Exhausted but still more to go. Hoping by the end of the week we will be close to the end. Pod is leaving next Wednesday.

  12. #692
    Veteran leswp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    29,518

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Spent the weekend priming and painting the furniture that was rescued from the pipe debacle with mildew resistant paint, putting some furniture back where it goes, putting the hall closet back together and planting. Exhausted but still more to go. Hoping by the end of the week we will be close to the end. Pod is leaving next Wednesday.

  13. #693
    Opposite Girl
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Meffa, MA
    Posts
    29,631

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Good morning Lodge. Working from (my parents') home today. Mom is doing great. She's up and about. Only pain she is feeling is from where they went in laproscopically. And it's not really pain, it's more discomfort. Getting up out of bed and from a chair is when it hurts the most. Took her and my dad out yesterday to go find a pair of sneakers for my dad. She finally said "I need to go home to lie down." So at least she does know her limits. I felt a little bad, like I made her over do it, but she got up after two hours and felt fine. She's back to eating normally. I just need to get her to not overdo it. At the very least, ask me to grab things for her so she doesn't have to stoop or something.

    Tomorrow I have to take my dad to see his PCP. He's in Boston. The appointment is at 11:30. Which means we'll have to leave here by 10:15, not get back here till probably after 2pm, which is why I'm taking the day off. I'll be unable to sit and work. I am going home tomorrow night, taking my nieces with me as they leave for California early in the AM on Wednesday. It's my older brother's birthday today. We're going to go over there tonight for cake. He's so....I don't know what. I texted him Happy Birthday and then also mentioned mom is doing good. And that both her doctor's office and the hospital called this morning to check in on her. He texts back "Good customer service." No "thanks!" or anything. Pain. I feel like a bad person because I didn't get him a card or anything yet. I will, it's just been an eventful week.

  14. #694
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,463
    Quote Originally Posted by MavHockey14 View Post

    Wish we could do it all again next weekend, truly one of the best days of my life.
    Mookie loves leavin fun weddings and finding the bride and groom to say thanks and goodbye, then dropping in a “you guys throw such a great party. Please, each of you promise to invite us to your next weddings”

  15. #695
    Veteran leswp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    29,518

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Good morning Lodge. Working from (my parents') home today. Mom is doing great. She's up and about. Only pain she is feeling is from where they went in laproscopically. And it's not really pain, it's more discomfort. Getting up out of bed and from a chair is when it hurts the most. Took her and my dad out yesterday to go find a pair of sneakers for my dad. She finally said "I need to go home to lie down." So at least she does know her limits. I felt a little bad, like I made her over do it, but she got up after two hours and felt fine. She's back to eating normally. I just need to get her to not overdo it. At the very least, ask me to grab things for her so she doesn't have to stoop or something.

    Tomorrow I have to take my dad to see his PCP. He's in Boston. The appointment is at 11:30. Which means we'll have to leave here by 10:15, not get back here till probably after 2pm, which is why I'm taking the day off. I'll be unable to sit and work. I am going home tomorrow night, taking my nieces with me as they leave for California early in the AM on Wednesday. It's my older brother's birthday today. We're going to go over there tonight for cake. He's so....I don't know what. I texted him Happy Birthday and then also mentioned mom is doing good. And that both her doctor's office and the hospital called this morning to check in on her. He texts back "Good customer service." No "thanks!" or anything. Pain. I feel like a bad person because I didn't get him a card or anything yet. I will, it's just been an eventful week.
    Being up and moving is good for your Mum. They find healing goes much faster. GLad she is doing so well.

    You might want to leave more than an hour earlier. Sounds crazy but I had to drive my folks to Boston Eye and ear and it took us 1h15 min just to get there, never mind park, etc for a 10:30 appt. And we left from Chelmsford

  16. #696
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,770

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    A special donation was made to you and your family. Contact (john.gandel@consultant.com ) for details...

    Best Regards
    Fredman Touch.

    Using the average, the total is now $634,960,380.47.
    $250K from James Robinson. That is the smallest amount to date. The total is now $635,210,380.47.

  17. #697
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    18,031

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    I got the best birthday gift ever: I got to sleep in!

  18. #698
    wubba lubba dub dub
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    North Haverbrook
    Posts
    30,407

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    I just read that my exit from northbound 35W into downtown Minneapolis will be closed for four months. Four. Months.

    I'm going to be stuck on the train, it appears. I hate that train.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

    Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

  19. #699
    Veteran leswp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    29,518

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    I got the best birthday gift ever: I got to sleep in!
    I could sleep in but I wake up at 5:30 when the paper guy drives by

  20. #700
    Anti-Semantic Brenthoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    113,442

    Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

    Except for construction in the TC, sounds like good news overall.

    Evening, Lodge. Hell week this week, co-worker is gone, and our system crashed over the weekend, leading to a surge in orders this morning. Whee. Kept it under 10 hours, though. Yay, I guess. I will be fully enjoying my time off in a month; call it payback.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •