X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Keep on ginning up false controversies that is more harmful than the Nimrod in chief...
    I assume that's directed at CNBC, the WSJ, and the rest of the media reporting today's activities.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The latest Trump collaborator, or it is conspirator:

“After the election, Bill would spread a more absurd Times conspiracy: The publisher had struck a deal with Trump that we’d destroy Hillary on her emails to help him get elected, if he kept driving traffic and boosting the company’s stock price.”
      Yes, Bill Clinton claimed the NYT, the New York Times, and Trump conspired against Mrs. Clinton. Yes, that's the claim per reporter Amy Chozick’s new book, Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling.

Someone pass a tin-foil hat to Mr. Clinton please. And another to Ms. Chozick, just in case.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillar...ident?ref=home
      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 04-20-2018, 01:29 PM.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Pretty major news: Dems file suit alleging Russia, Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired

Not sure that this is a wise idea. Probably should be going through a surrogate. Things have been sitting pretty well for the Dems from a public opinion standpoint. This risks a backlash when one wasn't in the cards.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Every Secretary of State gives out classified information from time to time. It's their job. So, sick of this ****ing email server and the BS about classified crap on it. None of it was marked top secret and all of it was turned over. And even if it wasn't, who cares? President Trump has people with no clearance handling the **** every day. How is that not worse than anything Clinton did?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Pretty major news: Dems file suit alleging Russia, Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired

Not sure that this is a wise idea. Probably should be going through a surrogate. Things have been sitting pretty well for the Dems from a public opinion standpoint. This risks a backlash when one wasn't in the cards.
            Scooby has weighed in. There is nothing more to say.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            So, is that more stupidity from the Democrats or is that able to be proven now in Court and is Mueller's investigation close to closing that? If it ends up being more stupidity from the Democrats I will be severely disappointed.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Every Secretary of State gives out classified information from time to time. It's their job. So, sick of this ****ing email server and the BS about classified crap on it. None of it was marked top secret and all of it was turned over. And even if it wasn't, who cares? President Trump has people with no clearance handling the **** every day. How is that not worse than anything Clinton did?
              It's ridiculous and it needs to stop, from the giving it out like candy by any SecState to uncleared of any ilk handling it. It's a denigration of the people who may be putting themselves in harms way to gather it. It's a denigration to our people whose lives may depend on it. Unfortunately, it appears that mishandling is the accepted new norm.
              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 04-20-2018, 01:39 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                It's ridiculous and it needs to stop, from the giving it out like candy by any SecState to uncleared of any ilk handling it. It's a denigration of the people who may be putting themselves in harms way to gather it. It's a denigration to our people whose lives may depend on it. Unfortunately, it appears that mishandling is the accepted new norm.
                You want to die on that mountain go ahead. Fact is, information leaks. All the time. I'd rather have more than less. Sure, certain information can't leak but nothing in Comey's notes and nothing in Clinton's emails have killed anyone that I'm aware of. I've read many articles where Mrs. Clinton's handling of Top Secret information was exemplary. Those get passed over for the email server issue.

Meanwhile Trump's employees don't even require clearance. AND HE RAN ON THIS ISSUE.

The Double Standard is appalling.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

*Do they have a pre-nup?
                  Upon Googling it, supposedly yes, according to the book "Fortune Hunters: Dazzling Women and the Men They Married."

Trump was also quoted as saying "and the beautiful thing is that she agrees with it," which makes me think that it's a pretty one sided agreement in Trump's favor if they split.

I mean, Trump's stupid, but not "let's skip the pre-nup" stupid.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    I mean, Trump's stupid, but not "let's skip the pre-nup" stupid.
                    There has to be a "which head" joke in there somewhere ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You want to die on that mountain go ahead. Fact is, information leaks. All the time. I'd rather have more than less. Sure, certain information can't leak ...
                      I can't believe I'm asking this, but I have been out of the biz for a while: Are we "over-classifying" things? Before I left the classified world I worked in I was starting to see stuff that I could find in a textbook marked up as NOFORN or even higher. Have we created so much "classified" that it's lost its meaning?

Yes, I itch at asking that.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I can't believe I'm asking this, but I have been out of the biz for a while: Are we "over-classifying" things? Before I left the classified world I worked in I was starting to see stuff that I could find in a textbook marked up as NOFORN or even higher. Have we created so much "classified" that it's lost its meaning?

Yes, I itch at asking that.
                        Never worked in the field but, I'd bet you're probably onto something with that thought.

Comment

It's part of the ongoing debate. An important lesson in classification training is that overclassifying is just as bad as underclassifying. Code words are, after all, non-arbitrary terms of art:

Top Secret: exceptionally grave damage to national security

Secret: serious damage to national security

Confidential: damage to national security
                          People do get in trouble for over-classifying. A huge no-no is you can't classify something just because it makes you look bad. Now, does this happen anyway? Hell, a certain TLA happened to "lose" all its Gitmo footage. Oopsie! So yeah, of course there's tons of abuse. But the laws at least are crystal clear.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

Complete distraction to the real collusion, involving the DNC's conspiracies, and the late Seth Rich's exposition of it to WikiLeaks. Desperation move to try to keep control, but they will be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Complete distraction to the real collusion, involving the DNC's conspiracies, and the late Seth Rich's exposition of it to WikiLeaks. Desperation move to try to keep control, but they will be exposed.
                              Yes, of course. The DNC colluded with the Russians. Thanks for the heads up, Hannity.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                You poor sucker. I literally shook my head when I read this. P. T. Barnum was right.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X