This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

So the Palestinian Authority President went on live tv and suggested that the holocaust occurred due to behavior of the Jews.

He must be angling for a job in the trump administration

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      So the Palestinian Authority President went on live tv and suggested that the holocaust occurred due to behavior of the Jews.

He must be angling for a job in the trump administration
      Whaddya mean Jewish Lives Matter? All Lives Matter!!!
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well this is just aging poorly: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...29763067883523

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          LOL.

If you had Jay Sekulow in the pool, you win.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Whaddya mean (((Jewish Lives Matter)))? All Lives Matter!!!
            FTFY

On another note:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So Rudy just said trump paid Cohen back for the stormy money?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                So Rudy just said trump paid Cohen back for the stormy money?!?!
                Yup.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...ews/305029824/
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Uh
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Thinking there's a HUGE bullet that will be fired, and it will hit, or there's enough of a doubt where there will be nothing. Frankly, the more we wait, the bigger that bullet is. And, apparently, Trump is helping that bullet by hanging himself (not a surprise).
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

From the Daily Herald article I posted:
                      During an appearance on Fox News Channel's "Hannity," Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said the money to repay Michael Cohen had been "funneled ... through the law firm and the president repaid it."

Asked if Trump knew about the arrangement, Giuliani said: "He didn't know about the specifics of it, as far as I know. But he did know about the general arrangement, that Michael would take care of things like this, like I take care of things like this for my clients. I don't burden them with every single thing that comes along. These are busy people."

Trump told reporters several weeks ago that he didn't know about the payment to Daniels as part of a non-disclosure agreement she signed days before the 2016 presidential election.
                      See! It's totally not obstruction of justice or perjury when Trump went on record as stating that he had no idea what Cohen did. Just a simple misunderstanding! We all do it!
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

So Avenatti just revealed on Colbert that the $130,000 wore transfer to stormy Daniels came from California. So the AG there could press charges and trump couldn’t touch him. Assuming a crime was committed.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          So Avenatti just revealed on Colbert that the $130,000 wore transfer to stormy Daniels came from California. So the AG there could press charges and trump couldn’t touch him. Assuming a crime was committed.
                          Avenatti is playing this perfect. He has everything he needs to hang Trump but instead of risking backlash he lets them do it for him. They aren't smart enough to realize they are tying the knot in the rope...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Avenatti might be a good lawyer, I have no idea. But the other side is doing this so poorly that I can’t tell if a decent lawyer would eat him alive. Avenatti is playing a character right now because it’s in his client’s best interest and his best interest.
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Imagine, for one second, the rightie freak-out if the charges were filed by "Mexifornia".

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Imagine, for one second, the rightie freak-out if the charges were filed by "Mexifornia".
                                Did you know every decision ever made in the 9th Circuit has been overturned, and that they open court session by peeing on the American flag?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X