X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I think the point was he cared a lot more about the people in his district than the people outside it.
    LOL

What rep doesn't? That's their voters. You don't get elected without them. All my reps care about the people in their districts. Always have.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

News should run stories on pols without identifying their name or party, just "x said this." I'd bet at least half the time most people would literally not know what to think, since their calculation inevitably runs: "that's my party therefore how do I justify the statement" or "that's the other party so how do I condemn the statement."
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I think the point was he cared a lot more about the people in his district than the people outside it.
        No, the point is that if you are in an industry that he covers, and is outside of his district, you must pay for him to listen to you.

Did you miss that part?

Are you intentionally missing some rather obvious and admitted corruption???

Pretty weak, mr apologist.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          No, the point is that if you are in an industry that he covers, and is outside of his district, you must pay for him to listen to you.

Did you miss that part?

Are you intentionally missing some rather obvious and admitted corruption???

Pretty weak, mr apologist.
          A donation doesn’t guarantee a meeting though. Spare us the faux outrage.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

LOL

A no donation guarantees no meeting. How is that different? It's not.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

LOL, that's cute. The guy demands money to be listened to, and you somehow are ok with that. Just because it may not lead to a meeting.

And be sure, my outrage is very, very real. The guy should go to jail just like the other corrupt congressmen who have gone to jail for taking money.

I very don't understand people like you- because he's on your side, you can overlook some very obvious problems, but you will look to find problems with people you don't like. You, drew, are a very weak person. No backbone, no morals, no real protection for our country and form of government. You just want your way, however that is accomplished.

Thanks for ruining our country.

Comment

It's a bribe, Drew. Stop embarrassing yourself. You would have no problem if he had a D after his name.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/tru...ian-mob-report

In a deep dive into the complex relationship between President Donald Trump and his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, the Wall Street Journal is reporting that the brash and controversial lawyer once bragged that he was a part of the Russian mob.

According to the Journal, longtime friend Gregory Ehrlich recalled that he had invited Cohen to his wedding and was amused when he he overheard the attorney bragging to another guest that he affiliated with the Russian mob. Ehrlich, who has since broken off ties with Cohen, admitted that he was skeptical of the boast.
                  Bestest peopleses.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    It's a bribe, Drew. Stop embarrassing yourself. You would have no problem if he had a D after his name.
                    I don’t like the money in politics, I’ve made that very clear. His schedule is up to him though.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      I don’t like the money in politics, I’ve made that very clear. His schedule is up to him though.
                      Is this sarcasm? If so, well-played.

Comment

Pence wins the race against Trump in tweeting praise for James Shaw Jr, managing to complete the harrowing course in just 4 days.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          Are you seriously trying to nit pick the quote to somehow find it not to be corrupt?? What kind of person are you?

You spend a lot of time talking about the Clintons and how corrupt they are, and then somehow try to come up with some kind of excuse for a direct quite telling lobbyists that they have to pay to play???? You are ok with corruption that has to do with government but not with corruption that has to do with foundations that largely try to help people????

Holy cow.
                          Exactly, so much for caring about draining the swamp.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Are you seriously trying to nit pick the quote to somehow find it not to be corrupt?? What kind of person are you?

You spend a lot of time talking about the Clintons and how corrupt they are, and then somehow try to come up with some kind of excuse for a direct quite telling lobbyists that they have to pay to play???? You are ok with corruption that has to do with government but not with corruption that has to do with foundations that largely try to help people????

Holy cow.
                            The level of hypocrisy on display by republicans and the right just shocks me. It has reached levels I have never seen in a lifetime of following politics.

One of the reasons I loved the book It's Even Worse Than It Looks: How the American Constitutional System Collided With the New Politics of Extremism by Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein is while they admit that both republicans and democrats can be guilty of poisoning the system, they clearly say one party is mostly responsible for the way things are in the 21st century. The book was published 6 years ago and things have changed since then, with the republicans doubling down on the hypocrisy and obstruction since the book was published.

This is why the media does us all a disservice when they seek so-called "balance" in their reporting. One side is clearly to blame right now for the political ills of society and the sooner all you drews and joes and sics and flaggys out there learn to man up and admit your mistakes, the sooner we will see things improve politically. I'm not holding my breath though.

Comment

The latest Quinnipiac poll, released yesterday, included this scary result:

The news media is an important part of democracy, 66 percent of American voters say, while 22 percent say the media is the enemy of the people. Republicans say 51 - 37 percent that the media is the enemy of the people, rather than an important part of democracy, the only group to believe that.
                              https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=2539

And here's why.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Should QU really be questioning likely voters about marijuana use during the week of 4/20?
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X