X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    *eta* I've lived my entire life in predominantly (or sometimes overwhelmingly) white precincts and have never had an issue with wait times or machine breakdowns..
    Racist!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Let's put it this way, you need an ID for just about ANYTHING nowadays....except for voting. That's really backwards. Can't buy cigs, booze, without ID. Sometimes when you use your credit card, they ask for ID. Voting? Naw, you're good. Go ahead.

The process to elect our leaders is ID-free? Something wrong there.
      Then make everything required to get an ID free, otherwise it becomes an indirect poll tax. Either the ID costs money, or the ID is free but the birth certificate needed to obtain it costs money, or something is in place to create a barrier of entry.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Edit: it's not always about color or gender, you know.
        But it is more often than you seem to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I am more anti-Hill than most of the Dems here and I don't agree with this statement. The voters who voted against Hillary voted against Hillary, not against the Dems and not even against moderate Dems. She will have no effect at all on 2018. Moving forward she is a nullity.
          Wrong again. She will help GOP turnout. They will parade Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton out and the GOP voters will come out in the same numbers they always have.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Then why are certain folks against Voter IDs? Apparently Voter IDs suppress votes.

I will give in to gerrymandering, that is obvious. But frankly, IMO, need to be a citizen (and have proof) to vote.
            Because voting is a right. And Voter ID is about suppressing minority and marginal voters who tend to vote D. There's a reason only Republicans want it. If it wasn't, states would make it easily accessible rather than only being available on the 5th Tuesday from 10:30-10:45 at a single DMV office. (And I'm only being slightly hyperbolic with that statement).

Comment

Flying under the radar with the cable stations laser-focused Guiliani/Stormy/Cohen/TrumpBS:
              https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...n-nuclear-deal
              http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...shore-drilling
              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                Because voting is a right. And Voter ID is about suppressing minority and marginal voters who tend to vote D. There's a reason only Republicans want it. If it wasn't, states would make it easily accessible rather than only being available on the 5th Tuesday from 10:30-10:45 at a single DMV office. (And I'm only being slightly hyperbolic with that statement).
                Voting is a right, you are correct. For legal citizens for this country. I'm fine with making basic IDs free to get. Wouldn't have an issue with that at all.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Voting is a right, you are correct. For legal citizens for this country. I'm fine with making basic IDs free to get. Wouldn't have an issue with that at all.
                  That's a solution looking for a problem. In other words, a galactic waste of money.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

In the last 20 years there’s been something like two documented cases of voter fraud.

The number of votes cast outnumbered it something like 500 million to one.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Let's put it this way, you need an ID for just about ANYTHING nowadays....except for voting. That's really backwards. Can't buy cigs, booze, without ID. Sometimes when you use your credit card, they ask for ID. Voting? Naw, you're good. Go ahead.

The process to elect our leaders is ID-free? Something wrong there.
                      Hard for me to believe there are many legal citizens out there who want an ID and aren’t able to obtain one.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Hard for me to believe there are many legal citizens out there who want an ID and aren’t able to obtain one.
                        That's because you're white, you likely don't live in a large city, and have access to a vehicle.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            That's because you're white, you likely don't live in a large city, and have access to a vehicle.
                            I live right outside one and had to wait three hours at the RMV last time I renewed my drivers license. It sucked but that’s what it took to get it done.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

And then, if you want to disenfranchise voters, all you have to do is hack into the DB compared against when scanning the IDs, state the ID is suspended/expired so they can't vote, and then when it's challenged the next day, it shows up as OK.

Comment

Gee, that's great you're for something that is constitutionally required (they have to be free otherwise they're a poll tax).

I notice your didn't comment on them being easily and readily procurable.

And would you still be for them if it could be shown that for every illegal vote prevented, they prevent 10 or 100 or 1000 eligible voters from voting?

Comment

Working...
                                X