X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Dr. Mrs. knows Perez. He's quite the opposite of a moron, but by all means keep talking out of your as-s.
    Who's talking out of their ***? This lawsuit is dumb. Nothing anyone has come up says otherwise. I heard Mr. Perez on two shows this morning. In both case, fail.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The DNC did successfully sue Nixon's re-election campaign in '72 because of Watergate
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Who's talking out of their ***? This lawsuit is dumb. Nothing anyone has come up says otherwise. I heard Mr. Perez on two shows this morning. In both case, fail.
        You have, quite literally, no idea what you are talking about.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No. There are four. Get over it and/or stop making a story out of a nonstory.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            No. There are four. Get over it and/or stop making a story out of a nonstory.
            I posted it for the photo. Not the caption. Although I enjoy that twitter account I do not hold all of its views. The photo is pretty cool.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              The DNC did successfully sue Nixon's re-election campaign in '72 because of Watergate
              Well, then let's hope I'm wrong again and that is in fact the case this time.

Comment

I posted it for the photo. Not the caption. Although I enjoy that twitter account I do not hold all of its views. The photo is pretty cool.
                Fair enough. I guess I was responding to the twitter message.

I do really like the picture. I just wish it were taken under better circumstances.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I do really like the picture. I just wish it were taken under better circumstances.
                  I also wish the Carters had been able to make it.

Comment

Well, that's just great. The most important DNC Chair hire in my lifetime and the Democrats hired an idiot. Fantastic.
                    Oh good lord give it a rest...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      You have, quite literally, no idea what you are talking about.
                      He is a moron if he thinks this is going to trial like he says. Sorry I dont care that is just Derp style thinking...

I am sure he is a very smart guy but he isnt who I want in charge of the party. I have heard him speak enough to just not like him.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Ditto, and ditto.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Oh good lord give it a rest...
                          Yep. I get to go have a rest while the Democrats screw up again and again and again........

Comment

Wow...so this is one of the things hannity was up to

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...roperty-report

Comment

Quote of the Day:
                              "Why is the president suggesting that Michael Cohen will not flip? I mean, shouldn't the president, if he was innocent of everything, shouldn't he be saying, 'I don't care whether Michael Cohen talks or not, because I have nothing to hide?'"
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Even his own lawyers stopped pretending he's innocent.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X