This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

When was the last time, minus perhaps Wikileaks and derivatives thereof, did you see someone putting classified information on Twitter?

Talk about comparing apples to oranges...

Comment

It backfired.

WASHINGTON — For days, top Republicans in Congress demanded the release of James B. Comey’s memos about President Trump, threatening Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, with a subpoena if he failed to share the highly anticipated documents written by the former F.B.I. director.

But if Mr. Trump and his allies believed that Mr. Rosenstein’s refusal would deliver a pretext to call for his firing, as Democrats asserted, his decision to quickly release all the memos late Thursday night foiled that plan. The memos leaked to reporters hours after being delivered to lawmakers in both parties.

And the seven memos, in which Mr. Comey methodically documented his interactions with the president in real time, did little to help Republicans undermine Mr. Comey’s credibility or expose contradictions with his best-selling, tell-all book. Taken together, the 15 pages of detailed notes largely back up the stories that Mr. Comey told in congressional testimony, in the pages of his memoir, “A Higher Loyalty,” and during numerous television and radio interviews.

“I’m not quite sure how this improved the strategic posture of those who want to dismantle the special counsel investigation,” said Representative Jamie Raskin, Democrat of Maryland. “This is a tactic that has backfired. From what I’ve seen of the Comey memos, they bear out completely the authenticity of his reports and his own credibility.”
      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/20/u...imes&smtyp=cur
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Depending on how old his phone is, and if he's still using AT&T (the original cell number of his that leaked was a Cingular number in NYC), his phone could be running Android Marshmallow or Nougat. Both those are approaching their end-of-support dates. Any flavor of Andorid prior to Marshmallow (Lollipop, KitKat, Jelly Bean) have been long past their update windows and are no longer supported or patched for security vulnerabilities.

Knowing Trump, he's probably got the "allow the installation of apps from unknown sources" checked as allowable as well.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Knowing Trump, he's probably got the "allow the installation of apps from unknown sources" checked as allowable as well.
          I love that setting. Saves so much time.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I love that setting. Saves so much time.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              What, the same memos that he leaked last year, which is still, as far as we can tell, compromise of classified information, and is what the Republicans are actually going after him for?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Say it with me now..."The Best People"

Rumor is that he's been accused of drinking on the job, and doling out some questionable scripts.
                Seriously, does this administration have any sort of vetting process for appointees?

And half the people on this board expect them to keep them safe from terrorists entering the country.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Trump's entire campaign and Presidency is a lie.

Ever since Donald J. Trump began his improbable political rise, many pundits have credited his appeal among white, Christian and male voters to “economic anxiety.” Hobbled by unemployment and locked out of the recovery, those voters turned out in force to send Mr. Trump, and a message, to Washington.

Or so that narrative goes.

A study published on Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences questions that explanation, the latest to suggest that Trump voters weren’t driven by anger over the past, but rather fear of what may come. White, Christian and male voters, the study suggests, turned to Mr. Trump because they felt their status was at risk.

“It’s much more of a symbolic threat that people feel,’’ said Diana C. Mutz, the author of the study and a political science and communications professor at the University of Pennsylvania, where she directs the Institute for the Study of Citizens and Politics. “It’s not a threat to their own economic well-being; it’s a threat to their group’s dominance in our country over all.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Seriously, does this administration have any sort of vetting process for appointees?
                    Yes, and it's "find people who have been compromised so we can force them to look the other way while we steal everything that isn't nailed down".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Saw this yesterday and I think I had a link in another thread. It's pretty amazing how this **** continues to happen.

Comment

He has to have someway to communicate with the Kremlin.
                          David P Gelles
                          ‏Verified account @gelles

David P Gelles Retweeted David P Gelles

Sources tell CNN, Trump is using his cell phone because "he doesn't want Kelly to know who he's talking to." @PamelaBrownCNN @sarahcwestwood report. "Definitely, the walls are breaking," one source said.
                          I think you're right.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

They wouldn't let my dad contact property managers on his lunch breaks for me when I was moving to Indianapolis (I had jury duty at the time), but they can help Hannity buy 800+ apartments/houses...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Saw this yesterday and I think I had a link in another thread. It's pretty amazing how this **** continues to happen.
                              Yeah I posted this Saturday and no one appeared to see it.

Comment

It's almost as if the entire GOP apparatus from Dump down to the Echo Chamber is just an inept criminal organization.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X