This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

If Obama had skipped the funeral the usual suspects would be here ripping him to shreds. Personally I dont think it is a big deal (though he is the leader of the party she was a member of) but the hypocrisy is hilarious.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

First, he made the right call.

Second, who gives a sh-t?

Edit: he actually made the wrong call by making the right call. I hope this isn’t the story instead of her funeral. But now this is all the coverage is going to be about.
      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 04-21-2018, 11:58 AM.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        If Obama had skipped the funeral the usual suspects would be here ripping him to shreds. Personally I dont think it is a big deal (though he is the leader of the party she was a member of) but the hypocrisy is hilarious.
        As usual, there's a tweet for that: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...84443889381377

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          As usual, there's a tweet for that: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...84443889381377
          It is crazy how often he argues with himself
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            You're spinning it in your boy trump's favor. While there are instances of sitting president's attending funerals for former first ladies, the reverse has generally been true. Their wives or the VP have gone in their stead. The story here is the right believe Obama "snubbed" the Reagan family by him not attending and no one on the right questions trump's absence, or does what you do, make a convenient excuse. The fact is the president probably shouldn't go to the former first lady's funeral, barring a personal relationship with her perhaps. You and your entire right wing have no credibility because of your never ending well of hypocrisy. trump NOT being there is not a story. The story is always when the right does it, it's OK but when the left does it, is's as if worlds are colliding. The right is pathetic and makes me want to puke or cry, depending on how egregiously hypocritical it is behaving.
            Again, I think we're shooting ourselves in the foot by bawling like babies over things that don't matter at all while Trump is busy burning down the country. Responding like this to trivialities makes all the worst things the Republicans say about us, true.
            Trump said he wouldn't be in attendance out of respect for the family. Just leave it there.
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              It is crazy how often he argues with himself
              No one else in their right mind listens to him.
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                Where's the outrage from the hypocritical right for trump skipping Barbara Bush's funeral? Both parties look for ways to attack the other but in my lifetime the hypocrisy has never been as bad as it is right now. It works because in 2018 that side of the political spectrum is just so much dumber than in the past.
                The last time a sitting POTUS went to the funeral of a former first lady was JFK for Eleanor Roosevelt in '62.

Usually a President has too much to do and can send their wife.

This time he's looking for criminal defense lawyers instead of actually running the country, but he *is* busy.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Second, who gives a sh-t?

Edit: he actually made the wrong call by making the right call. I hope this isn’t the story instead of her funeral. But now this is all the coverage is going to be about.
                  This. Of all the things to criticize Dump about, this is a non-story.

As for Roger Stone's comments, no question he's projecting. That guy's gotta be pounding a fifth or more a day in anticipation of Dump's eventual trial.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    If it were held on a golf course Sniffles would be at the funeral, then start his 18 before the dirt was even on her casket. Just as well that he isn't there.

Of course it isn't a big deal... except that he and his idiot supporters made a HUGE deal out of Obama not going to Nancy's funeral.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Read the responses to Trump pretty good stuff
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Lots of photos on twitter of Obama talking to Melania at the funeral showing how he shows her respect unlike her husband
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          My guess? Half of things Washington makes secret should be disinfected with sunlight. At least.
                          Half? Can I get $20 on the over?
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            The last time a sitting POTUS went to the funeral of a former first lady was JFK for Eleanor Roosevelt in '62.
                            Trump followed recent precedent? That’s newsworthy.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Yes. He did.

The media circus may have come to town for the funeral but at least the elephant didn’t come with and steal the show. Let the Bushes grieve their matriarch.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Lots of photos on twitter of Obama talking to Melania at the funeral showing how he shows her respect unlike her husband
                                Let’s hope it wasn’t another one of these moments for POTUS44.

https://goo.gl/images/RnNp4k

His Secret Service detail isn’t the size it was then and I’d put my money on FLOTUS44 kickin’ his tail if he was too ‘cordial’.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X