X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    That's still a poll tax and unconstitutional. It has to be free.
    Like I posted earlier, I'm good with making it free. If the feds can issue free social security cards, I don't see how hard it's be to add a picture.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Somewhat tangential point here....my dad turned 84 last month and his license was up for renewal. My parents went to a AAA office instead of the registry in the hopes of smaller lines. Anyway, due to new regulations imposed by the MA RMV, he needed to bring his birth certificate. Which has his name in Greek (parents were both immigrants). He has had a driver's license for almost 70 years, a social security card, a passport (which sadly was expired), among other items, with his legal name, all of which they brought with them. He was told he couldn't renew his license unless he processed a name change something or other. They finally went to the Registry closest to them and got in a line for some special cases and managed to get his license renewed. But seriously, what a tremendous pain in the arse.

Comment

Proof that Orrin Hatch is a fuking idiot if you didn't know that already. I'm no fan of McCain, but isn't it up to him to decide who attends his funeral without any input from a sell out like Hatch? Why would you make a comment like this?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-invite-572681
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Proof that Orrin Hatch is a fuking idiot if you didn't know that already. I'm no fan of McCain, but isn't it up to him to decide who attends his funeral without any input from a sell out like Hatch? Why would you make a comment like this?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-invite-572681
          Because. Read the quote.

"Well, he's the president of the United States and he's a very good man."
          Orrin believes that! Why? Tax Cuts. God, Gays, Guns. Trump is the complete package.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Not sure which thread best fits this:

Sessions: Parents, children entering U.S. illegally will be separated

"If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border," the attorney general said Monday at a law enforcement conference.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_75-in0WO_s
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Melania Trump unveils wide-ranging platform on children's issues

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...ranging-agenda
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

Melania Trump unveils wide-ranging platform on children's issues

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...ranging-agenda
                  The best people...

Comment

Trumpies make the biggest snowflakes.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/us/ma...-lawsuit-trnd/
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Ah, the party of family values.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Meet in the middle means: Democrat who supports Republican policies.
                        Wrong. A prime example: me, who generally leans conservative overall, willing to give in on some gun policies that the liberals want. I wish I could keep some of the issues the same, but that isn't gonna happen if we want a change in what's happening with gun violence.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          The best people...

Also, they tried to one-up Michelle Obama's "Be Better" with "Be Best", apparently not bothering to check if it made grammatical ****ing sense.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Wrong. A prime example: me, who generally leans conservative overall, willing to give in on some gun policies that the liberals want. I wish I could keep some of the issues the same, but that isn't gonna happen if we want a change in what's happening with gun violence.
                            Wrong. you say it isn't, but this is what it boils down to. You want Democrats who act like Republicans, just without the crazy. "Sensible" Democrats.
                            Last edited by rufus; 05-08-2018, 06:45 AM.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Wrong. you say it isn't, but this is what it boils down to. You want Democrats who act like Republicans, just without the crazy. "Sensible" Democrats.
                              ^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                That sounds good to me.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X