X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Lololol

“BREAKING: Federal prosecutors filed a court document saying that President Trump's interview in which he distanced himself from his personal lawyer Michael Cohen shows there's no need to restrict access to files the FBI seized from Cohen's office — undercutting Trump's own argument that the files contain privileged information.”
    That's what you call "stepping on your own dick"
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lololol

“BREAKING: Federal prosecutors filed a court document saying that President Trump's interview in which he distanced himself from his personal lawyer Michael Cohen shows there's no need to restrict access to files the FBI seized from Cohen's office — undercutting Trump's own argument that the files contain privileged information.”
      That's fantastic news. Love it.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This ******** sentence...

"But Michael would represent me and represent me on some things. He represents me like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal, he represented me," he said.
        WTF?

ETA: Or this one
        "But I'm not involved and I'm not involved — and I've been told I'm not involved," Trump said Thursday.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

WTF?

It's a man who has always had his cake and eaten his cake. In every circumstance. And eventually the American Judicial System is going to say no, this time you can have your cake but we're not going to let you eat it.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://***********/steve_vladeck/st...22773193129985

Senate Judiciary Committee approves a measure, by a vote of 14-7, that prevents Mueller from being removed until the case is over without good cause, and in the case of removal can be appealed to a 3-judge panel.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Senate Judiciary Committee approves a measure, by a vote of 14-7, that prevents Mueller from being removed until the case is over without good cause, and in the case of removal can be appealed to a 3-judge panel.
              Tenure in Office Act?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Will not get to the floor. Turtle Boy doesn't lose these battles.

Comment

Lololol

Use his buffoonery against him. Good.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That's a wider margin than I expected. And a very good ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

WTF?

You know it's good when Fox and Friends has to cut him off before he gives away the farm.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        Sniffles was on Fox and Fiends this morning and said Michael Cohen presented "this crazy Stormy Daniels" thing to him. Unwittingly contradicting his earlier lie that he knew nothing about it.
                        That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Right up there with Dump bragging he fired Comey over collusion.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

McConnell has already said he won't bring it to the floor.
                          Code:

Comment

"The Justice Department...which I try and stay away from, but at some point, I won't!"

Yeah look out, he'll totally come at you with some awesome kung-fu moves he learned, you don't even know man.

KDR

Comment

Democrats wimped out and helped Trump complete his War Cabinet by confirming Mike Pompeo.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                McConnell has already said he won't bring it to the floor.
                                It's probably unconstitutional anyway. See The Congress v POTUS17.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X