X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    They arent wasting any money on this...they are fundraising like a mofo most likely any lawyers involved are already part of the Democratic Party so it is just accounting tricks anyways. This is a publicity stunt and all it will do is get people to donate more. They wont be hurting for cash. It might tick some people off but that is why you do it now because by November Trump will have made sure there are plenty of other things to take away the headlines
    Yeah, but they've already lost Scoob.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Yeah, but they've already lost Scoob.
      No. For the 6 millionth time. I'm not the one they need to convince. If this gets the Bernie Morons to vote D this time more power to them. I, however, think it's ****ing stupid.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        No. For the 6 millionth time. I'm not the one they need to convince. If this gets the Bernie Morons to vote D this time more power to them. I, however, think it's ****ing stupid.
        It is not the choice I would make either...but I bet they get lots of cash from Susan S. and her ilk for doing it. You know the ones who want any action no matter how stupid

The rest of us know it will amount to nothing and just looks good in headlines. It is like anything in politics optics > truth.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          No, Scoob, you are a bit of the canary in the coal mine. You sensed something wasn't quite right in the Fall of 2016. Your guttural reaction to this was shall we say less than positive. I really don't think you're as far out of the flow as you claim.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

No, Scoob, you are a bit of the canary in the coal mine. You sensed something wasn't quite right in the Fall of 2016. Your guttural reaction to this was shall we say less than positive. I really don't think you're as far out of the flow as you claim.
            We'll see. I will always hope I am wrong. Every time I'm right the country suffers.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Is it wrong to question or challenge those, or ask for the basis of them?
              I didn't say it was, but I would expect that anyone making assumptions would be able to back it up with a logical reason why they are making it.

Bottom line as Scooby said yesterday about Mueller:

Only two things we know for sure.

1. He's investigating.
              2. He's not done investigating.

Everything else is speculation.

Hopefully when/if Mueller's report is released you are willing to accept it's findings. A large swath of the Republican party is going to either A. Completely ignore it, or B. Claim that it's biased because Trump said so, the FBI is corrupt, and herpa derpa derp.

Comment

Mueller is supposed to publish his findings on Obstruction soon. We'll get an idea then. The Russia thing doesn't have an end date yet. I heard a few people say it will go more than two years so we have a ways to go yet.

Comment

Well this Friday keeps getting more and more interesting.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice...ion-1524243505

The Justice Department inspector general is now conducting an investigation into classification issues related to the Comey memos, according to a person familiar with the matter. Mr. Comey has said he considered the memos personal rather than government documents.
                  "Personal documents" with classified information, that he got in performance of his cleared government position, in them? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. I do believe that could be shown to be mishandling of classified, need-to-know information.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                    Hopefully when/if Mueller's report is released you are willing to accept it's findings.
                    You as well.
                    Like I said, timelines and truth.

However, remember the last time an "accept the outcome" conversation was held. It hasn't gone so well in some quarters.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

"Personal documents" with classified information, that he got in performance of his cleared government position, in them? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. I do believe that could be shown to be mishandling of classified, need-to-know information.
                      Is that reporter an idiot? That's not what Comey has said about the memo's. He was on Rachel Maddow last night. I watched the whole thing. He said he sent those memo's in for classification and he knew some of them were secret.

As it was the release had many redactions.

Comment

You as well.
                        Like I said, timelines and truth.

However, remember the last time an "accept the outcome" conversation was held. It hasn't gone so well in some quarters.
                        I've said right from the get-go on the investigation that I'm willing to accept it. It's not my party that has been trying to discredit and undermine it. Regardless of what happens going forward I view it as at least a partial success give the charges and guilty pleas that have already come out of it. Manafort was a crook and a danger to this country, he needs to be locked up. I have no idea what happens with Trump. I agree with what Comey said at the end of his interview on ABC on Sunday night. I think impeachment takes the American people off the hook, I would rather we make change at the ballot box, unless there is significant proof of "high crimes and misdemeanours". Then he's gotta go.

Comment

I'm looking for facts and timelines, not assumptions, aspersions, transference, and innuendo.

It's like Trumps tweets, there's one for everything...

Comment

WSJ link above:

The situation around Mr. Comey’s handling of his memos is analogous to the investigation the FBI under his leadership conducted of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in 2016. While serving as secretary of state, Mrs. Clinton used a personal email server rather than a government account. After leaving government, thousands of her emails were determined to have contained classified information.
                            If his situation is analogous to Mrs. Clinton's he has nothing to worry about. By his claim of his own actions (self-redacted) he never intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information. Extremely careless handling of classified? Probably. The DOJ IG investigation is just beginning but Comey's exoneration letter is probably already complete.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

WSJ link above:

If his situation is analogous to Mrs. Clinton's he has nothing to worry about. By his claim of his own actions (self-redacted) he never intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information. Extremely careless handling of classified? Probably. The DOJ IG investigation is just beginning but Comey's exoneration letter is probably already complete.
                              Shocking that WSJ would link it to Clinton...cant imagine why they did that

Keep on ginning up false controversies that is more harmful than the Nimrod in chief...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Shocking that WSJ would link it to Clinton...cant imagine why they did that
                                To get Comey the same Comey-pass he gave?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X