This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    For those with access, great article in WSJ today about retirement. I am some lucky my wife is a public school teacher.
    Gov employees should be staying up nights worrying about their retirement pensions
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      It's Flaggy so..
      wonder how flaggy feels now that Alex Jones admits that Sandy Hook actually happened. what a spineless, wishy-washy excuse for a conspiracy theorist.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Gov employees should be staying up nights worrying about their retirement pensions
        See: Detroit.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          wonder how flaggy feels now that Alex Jones admits that Sandy Hook actually happened. what a spineless, wishy-washy excuse for a conspiracy theorist.
          The (((globalists))) got to him.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comey's notes say that Trumpy told him that Putin said to Trumpy that "Russian prostitutes are the most beautiful in the world"

this, despite Trumpy's claims before taking office that he had never met or spoken to Putin.

also, lied that he never spent the night in Russia.

'
            Last edited by rufus; 04-20-2018, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              The (((globalists))) got to him.
              or the lawsuits. pu$$y.

Comment

Comey's notes say that Trumpy told him that Putin said to Trumpy that "Russian prostitutes are the most beautiful in the world"

this, despite Trumpy's claims before taking office that he had never met or spoken to Putin.
                The "beautiful prostitute" thing is from the 2/28/17 memo. Trump had been in office for a month. Did he talk to Vlad in that first month? They do seem to be the type of guys who'd "locker room talk" about such things.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  The "beautiful prostitute" thing is from the 2/28/17 memo. Trump had been in office for a month. Did he talk to Vlad in that first month? They do seem to be the type of guys who'd "locker room talk" about such things.
                  why would Trumpy talk about prostitutes with Putin? Trumpy has repeatedly said he doesn't need prostitutes. Just look at him.

Once again, here you go twisting yourself into knots to make excuses for Trump, the guy you don't support, and didn't vote for.

Comment

also, lied that he never spent the night in Russia.
                    Based on this article (well done), you appear to be correct. Trump lied to Comey. But, not to turn a phrase, why does it matter? Trump wasn't under oath at the time; as Comey even states in the memos, Trump was looking to clear this up to (my words) get the wife off his back about it. Trump is probably more afraid of Melania* than Comey at that point.

*Do they have a pre-nup?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

or the lawsuits. pu$$y.
                      No no no. These are true American manly men and keep telling us so. And the bone broth makes them stronger. They're the last true Patriots and will hold on to their beliefs to the bitter end because that's what makes them true heroes.

They would never back down and present themselves at the first sign of trouble.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

why would Trumpy talk about prostitutes with Putin? Trumpy has repeatedly said he doesn't need prostitutes. Just look at him.

Once again, here you go twisting yourself into knots to make excuses for Trump, the guy you don't support, and didn't vote for.
                        Why would Putin bring up hookers? Dare I say the Chris Steele dossier? It'd be a heck of a way for Putin to shove it in Trump's face.

I'm looking for facts and timelines, not assumptions, aspersions, transference, and innuendo.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Why would Putin bring up hookers? Dare I say the Chris Steele dossier? It'd be a heck of a way for Putin to shove it in Trump's face.

I'm looking for facts and timelines, not assumptions, aspersions, transference, and innuendo.
                          We're only getting that when more charges are brought forth and when Mueller releases his final report (if he gets to finish the job or if Rothstein gets fired and his replacement refuses to release it). Until then speculation and assumptions is all we got.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Obviously nobody thinks this will go anywhere legally but there may be advantages to having a case and establishing standing. It also doesn't hurt to have the constant drip drip drip of court actions for Dumpy to argle bargle about. The dipsh-t can't even stay on his own messaging so why not have him use the bully pulpit to continue spreading public knowledge of the very investigation against him?
                            So, it's stupid then. Great. Stupid Democrats always have to be stupid.

In a statement issued Friday morning, Tom Perez, the chairman of the Democratic Party, said the lawsuit is intended to hold Mr. Trump and his campaign accountable for their actions.
                            Idiot.
                            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 04-20-2018, 11:55 AM.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

They only missed Sean Hannity. Or is he one of the 10 unnamed.

The Ds have a golden opportunity here to flip both the House and the Senate and, well, as SJHovey said they're spending money on this? At risk of repeating myself, or re-quoting her ... are we sure she's not onto something? (Or just on something. )
                              They arent wasting any money on this...they are fundraising like a mofo most likely any lawyers involved are already part of the Democratic Party so it is just accounting tricks anyways. This is a publicity stunt and all it will do is get people to donate more. They wont be hurting for cash. It might tick some people off but that is why you do it now because by November Trump will have made sure there are plenty of other things to take away the headlines
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                                Until then speculation and assumptions is all we got.
                                Is it wrong to question or challenge those, or ask for the basis of them?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X