X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    You poor sucker. I literally shook my head when I read this. P. T. Barnum was right.
    It's a marketing scheme. The conspiracy people are honestly trying to sell their crappy products and people just buy right into it.
    These are interesting times we live in.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Complete distraction to the real collusion, involving the DNC's conspiracies, and the late Seth Rich's exposition of it to WikiLeaks. Desperation move to try to keep control, but they will be exposed.
      Sorry man, but between your "distraction" theory and Scoob's fear that this is another DNC "Operation: FOOTBULLET", I'm with Scoob on this one.
      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 04-20-2018, 04:49 PM.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Subscribed
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          The latest Trump collaborator, or it is conspirator:

Yes, Bill Clinton claimed the NYT, the New York Times, and Trump conspired against Mrs. Clinton. Yes, that's the claim per reporter Amy Chozick’s new book, Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling.

Someone pass a tin-foil hat to Mr. Clinton please. And another to Ms. Chozick, just in case.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillar...ident?ref=home

Seems New York Times reporter Amy Chozick had a most interesting time dealing with some on the Clinton campaign team. I kinda wish I had a WaPo subscription to see their whole review of that book.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Seems New York Times reporter Amy Chozick had a most interesting time dealing with some on the Clinton campaign team. I kinda wish I had a WaPo subscription to see their whole review of that book.
            PM me with your email and I can give you 30 days access.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

It doesnt say anything surprising except that Hillary didnt like her (or any of the female reporters) and that all of the guys on Clinton's staff seemed to be huge jerks. Oh and apparently Hillary likes flirting with men...

Originally posted by WaPo
              Despite the book’s title, and despite the decade Chozick spent on some version of the Hillary beat, Clinton herself does not emerge too vividly here. Sharper are the profiles of Clinton’s entourage, particularly the longtime male press aides whom Chozick never identifies by name but simply calls “The Guys.” The women around Hillary — such as Jennifer Palmieri, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills — rate full names and attributed quotes, but the men are dubbed Brown Loafers Guy, Policy Guy, Hired Gun Guy, Outsider Guy and the loathsome Original Guy, “the longest-serving Svengali and the most-devoted member of Hillary’s court of flattering men.”

The Guys constantly mess with Chozick, magnifying her self-doubts. “I don’t care what you write because no one takes you seriously,” Outsider Guy says. They suggest that a Times colleague is leaking her story ideas to a competitor at Politico and that more-experienced reporters in her newsroom will steal away her assignment. (“C’mon, you really think they’ll keep you on the beat with Maggie there?”) They ask if there are any other Times reporters, preferably male, that they could talk to instead of her. “They’d gotten in my head, and I let them,” Chozick admits. The undercurrent of sexism spills over when Chozick and Original Guy spar over whether a prior conversation can go on the record, and he randomly paraphrases a crude line from “Thank You for Smoking,” a 2005 film in which a reporter sleeps with a lobbyist for information. “I didn’t know I had to say it was off the record when I was inside you,” Original Guy smirks. (“The words hung there,” Chozick recalls, “so grossly gynecological.”)

Chozick doesn’t name him but later cites a Times story by Maggie Haberman revealing that Original Guy served as the Trump stand-in during Clinton’s debate preparation. “Hmmm, wherever will Hillary find a manipulative, sometimes-charming, often hilarious, possible sociopath?” Chozick muses. I won’t out Original Guy here, except to say that his name rhymes with “Philippe Reines.”
              edit: Sorry didnt see that jezebel quoted that. I hate jezebel so I didnt read their story.
              Last edited by Handyman; 04-20-2018, 06:31 PM.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                You poor sucker. I literally shook my head when I read this. P. T. Barnum was right.
                flaggy should have a bullseye tatooed on his forehead just so the people around him know.

Comment

The latest Trump collaborator, or it is conspirator:

Yes, Bill Clinton claimed the NYT, the New York Times, and Trump conspired against Mrs. Clinton. Yes, that's the claim per reporter Amy Chozick’s new book, Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling.

Someone pass a tin-foil hat to Mr. Clinton please. And another to Ms. Chozick, just in case.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillar...ident?ref=home
                  Dude...... he has to LIVE with her.

Anything he says publicly is all about survival.

If anyone gets a pass here, it’s bubba
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

No, they both look like there's enough there* to the casual observer, but neither seems to have to face the law even after everything is in the sunshine. Must be nice to have tacit immunity. You and I surely don't.

*Questionable handling of charitable funds; FBI findings of mishandling of classified national security information
                    Well hopefully if you are ever charged with a crime you didn't commit the jury will pay more than "casual" attention to the evidence the state presents. The fact is, the only "casual" observers who thought Clinton did something that was criminal were FAUX News observers, or people who believed the lines the ultra-right media were repeating. There was no reason to prosecute her for anything because law enforcement agencies (that up until trump became president you and the rest of the right all thought could do NO wrong) concluded there was nothing that warranted prosecution.

As for trump, it isn't just casual observers who are questioning the legality of plenty he and his minions have done. Again, one entity, the far right-wing media, screams loudly and daily of his persecution, while everybody else sees the smoke. And believe me where there is smoke there is fire. With Clinton the only smoke was what was pouring from the ears of right-wing media talking heads.

One other thing about these so-called "casual observers", since when do they matter anyway? The majority of people (often the vast majority) who looked DEEPLY or are looking DEEPLY into the shenanigans of both Clinton and trump are all coming to the same conclusions, Clinton did nothing worthy of prosecution and trump is unfit for elected office EVEN IF HE DIDN'T COMMIT CRIMES THAT WILL BE PROSECUTED.

Comment

I can't believe I'm asking this, but I have been out of the biz for a while: Are we "over-classifying" things? Before I left the classified world I worked in I was starting to see stuff that I could find in a textbook marked up as NOFORN or even higher. Have we created so much "classified" that it's lost its meaning?

Yes, I itch at asking that.
                      For years now people have been questioning how much Washington is making "secret." It is overboard and has been for years now. This in one of the few areas where both parties are completely equally bad, no false equivalency at all. My guess? Half of things Washington makes secret should be disinfected with sunlight. At least.

Comment

Where's the outrage from the hypocritical right for trump skipping Barbara Bush's funeral? Both parties look for ways to attack the other but in my lifetime the hypocrisy has never been as bad as it is right now. It works because in 2018 that side of the political spectrum is just so much dumber than in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          Where's the outrage from the hypocritical right for trump skipping Barbara Bush's funeral? Both parties look for ways to attack the other but in my lifetime the hypocrisy has never been as bad as it is right now. It works because in 2018 that side of the political spectrum is just so much dumber than in the past.
                          He sent FLOTUS.

Given the current climate, he'd be the story rather than the focus on the life of FLOTUS41.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            He sent FLOTUS.

Given the current climate, he'd be the story rather than the focus on the life of FLOTUS41.
                            You're spinning it in your boy trump's favor. While there are instances of sitting president's attending funerals for former first ladies, the reverse has generally been true. Their wives or the VP have gone in their stead. The story here is the right believe Obama "snubbed" the Reagan family by him not attending and no one on the right questions trump's absence, or does what you do, make a convenient excuse. The fact is the president probably shouldn't go to the former first lady's funeral, barring a personal relationship with her perhaps. You and your entire right wing have no credibility because of your never ending well of hypocrisy. trump NOT being there is not a story. The story is always when the right does it, it's OK but when the left does it, is's as if worlds are colliding. The right is pathetic and makes me want to puke or cry, depending on how egregiously hypocritical it is behaving.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              You're spinning it in your boy trump's favor. While there are instances of sitting president's attending funerals for former first ladies, the reverse has generally been true. Their wives or the VP have gone in their stead. The story here is the right believe Obama "snubbed" the Reagan family by him not attending and no one on the right questions trump's absence, or does what you do, make a convenient excuse. The fact is the president probably shouldn't go to the former first lady's funeral, barring a personal relationship with her perhaps. You and your entire right wing have no credibility because of your never ending well of hypocrisy. trump NOT being there is not a story. The story is always when the right does it, it's OK but when the left does it, is's as if worlds are colliding. The right is pathetic and makes me want to puke or cry, depending on how egregiously hypocritical it is behaving.
                              I'm shocked that either one of you is making a big deal out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Dude...... he has to LIVE with her.

Anything he says publicly is all about survival.

If anyone gets a pass here, it’s bubba
                                They actually don't live together. One's in Chappaqua, and the other's in the city.

Comment

Working...
                                X