Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018-19 NMU Hockey Season

Originally posted by DonorRoomDrinker View Post
    NMU Soph Forward Demico Hannoun signs pro contract with ECHL Indy Fuel hockey team????

https://www.indyfuelhockey.com/news/...eseason-roster

i'm assuming him and Paskaruk were politely told they're not in the future plans of the Potulny era
    "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

A modern day Ray Ladochi situation?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The Tweet says it all.
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by eye4talent View Post
          i'm assuming him and Paskaruk were politely told they're not in the future plans of the Potulny era
          Yeah I mean why would he want a high quality guy scoring a pt/gm (and 6th overall) as a defender playing for a state championship team?
          Last edited by Slap Shot; 09-10-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Yeah I mean why would he want a high quality guy scoring a pt/gm (and 6th overall) as a defender playing for a state championship team?
            you might want to read the comment i was responding to.
            "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

Why would ‘who’ want a high quality guy? And none of the three players mentioned is a D.
              Last edited by davyd83; 09-10-2018, 07:19 PM.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by eye4talent View Post
                you might want to read the comment i was responding to.
                My bad.

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                Why would ‘who’ want a high quality guy? And none of the three players mentioned is a D.
                I was referring to Luedtke. I was curious why he's no longer committed.

Comment

My bad.

I was referring to Luedtke. I was curious why he's no longer committed.
                  Luedtke is a forward. As for why he may no longer be committed, he hasn’t said. But if a couple big time programs have entered the picture, that is likely why. The so called “gentleman’s agreement” is no longer worth the paper it’s written on. Recruit until the ink on the LOI is dry.

Comment

Luedtke is a forward. As for why he may no longer be committed, he hasn’t said. But if a couple big time programs have entered the picture, that is likely why. The so called “gentleman’s agreement” is no longer worth the paper it’s written on. Recruit until the ink on the LOI is dry.
                    And even the LOI isn't worth much...

Wisconsin just had one of their top recruits, who had signed an LOI, ask to be released and immediately went to Minnesota. There were rumors that it was an admissions issue, but you never know what is really happening.

Comment

Luedtke is a forward.
                      https://www.mnhockeyhub.com/roster_players/21939508
                      https://www.mnhockeyhub.com/news_article/show/896227
                      https://www.mnhockeyhub.com/roster_players/17768940
                      https://www.mnhockeyhub.com/news_article/show/895963
                      https://***********/YouthHockeyHub/s...72302824796160

I also watched him play several times last year. Perhaps they recruited him to be converted to F...

Comment

Thanks slap. Both hockeydb & elite prospects listed him at forward. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Team Wisconsin Forward Parker Lindauer (5'10" 150lbs) (Madison, WI) gives verbal commit to NMU for 2020-21 season????

Comment

We've got an official roster!

http://www.nmuwildcats.com/sports/mice/2018-19/roster

Newest additions:
                            Fr F Jarrett Lee
                            Sr D Tony Bretzman (from Notre Dame)
                            Jr D Ben Newhouse (from Union)
                            Fr F Vincent de Mey
                            Fr F Griffin Loughran
                            Fr F Garrett Klee
                            Fr D Matthew Acciaioli
                            Fr F Ty Readman
                            Fr F Grant Loven
                            Fr G Nolan Kent

10 Defensemen (4 Sr, 3 Jr, 2 So, 1 Fr)
                            15 Forwards (3 Sr, 3 Jr, 3 So, 6 Fr)
                            3 Goalies (1 Sr, 1 R-So, 1 Fr)
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Just received my season tickets yesterday. Hand delivered to my home by coach Potulny and seniors Loggins, Black and Rockwood. Cool stuff.

Comment

Not often that a team gets 4 out of 6 players picked on the all-league first team...and isn't picked to win the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X