X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Religion Thread: We Could Say a Prayer

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Without augmentation, I might get to a B cup!
    I don't want to seem obtuse (which I probably am on most things), but in what way are breasts important to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
      I don't want to seem obtuse (which I probably am on most things), but in what way are breasts important to you?
      Sign of progress. And furthermore, if it's "stop transition or go to hell," I will continue transition and take my chances.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Without augmentation, I might get to a B cup!
        Will they not develop on their own to a natural size by taking the hormones? Clearly, I'm not in-the-know on this subject.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Will they not develop on their own to a natural size by taking the hormones? Clearly, I'm not in-the-know on this subject.
          Some of us get up to a nice size on hormones. Some of us sigh and seek augmentation.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Some of us get up to a nice size on hormones. Some of us sigh and seek augmentation.
            This makes me ask the question of what it the nice size? Women are all sizes. My lab partner in Physical Assessment class used to tease me that she was a bad partner for breasts because she was a AA cup. It kinda makes me sad that this part of the culture- feeling like you need big boobs- is something that is still part of what makes you a woman. We have tried so hard, for so long, to reassure women they don't need big boobs to be beautiful, or that having small ones doesn't make you less of a woman. (Not articulate but hoping this is coming across in the right way)

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              This makes me ask the question of what it the nice size? Women are all sizes. My lab partner in Physical Assessment class used to tease me that she was a bad partner for breasts because she was a AA cup. It kinda makes me sad that this part of the culture- feeling like you need big boobs- is something that is still part of what makes you a woman. We have tried so hard, for so long, to reassure women they don't need big boobs to be beautiful, or that having small ones doesn't make you less of a woman. (Not articulate but hoping this is coming across in the right way)
              And that was why I asked the initial question. Thundercat is in the process of throwing off traditional gender stereotypes and expectations that are unfair and even cruel. That takes courage and determination. But she still also seems vulnerable to another stereotype--the expectation about how the female body is supposed to look in our society.

I know that seems insensitive and obtuse to Thundercat--I.e., I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                It's no different from the male obsession with dick size. It doesn't matter for 99% of the population, but we all joke about it anyway.

Anyway, isn't this the religion thread?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  It's no different from the male obsession with dick size. It doesn't matter for 99% of the population, but we all joke about it anyway.

Anyway, isn't this the religion thread?
                  Under the category of Spiritual well being?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    And that was why I asked the initial question. Thundercat is in the process of throwing off traditional gender stereotypes and expectations that are unfair and even cruel. That takes courage and determination. But she still also seems vulnerable to another stereotype--the expectation about how the female body is supposed to look in our society.

I know that seems insensitive and obtuse to Thundercat--I.e., I don't get it.
                    It's also about "passing," or making sure you look like someone's idea of a female. The concept is phobic, but it's there. But lately, more of us are saying screw "passing" and going out anyway.

Comment

Back to religion:

Yesterday, I was in a car accident, and it clearly was my fault. I got no sleep Monday night, and by the time I left work Tuesday afternoon, I was dead tired. I nodded off, and I rear ended someone. I clearly accept responsibility for this. When speaking to a friend, she said "it was the enemy... they cause you to make poor decisions."

So, it was Satan's fault I got behind the wheel when I had no business driving?

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Back to religion:

Yesterday, I was in a car accident, and it clearly was my fault. I got no sleep Monday night, and by the time I left work Tuesday afternoon, I was dead tired. I nodded off, and I rear ended someone. I clearly accept responsibility for this. When speaking to a friend, she said "it was the enemy... they cause you to make poor decisions."

So, it was Satan's fault I got behind the wheel when I had no business driving?
                        Satan tempts you into making morally false choices that you know are wrong, but you justify the act for some reason. For example, accumulating temporal power by stealing from the populace.

No, it wasn't Satan, this one's on you.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Nah, Satan was just a decent goal scorer who left the league about 8 years ago.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Satan tempts you into making morally false choices that you know are wrong, but you justify the act for some reason. For example, accumulating temporal power by stealing from the populace.

No, it wasn't Satan, this one's on you.
                            Thank you. I knew that from the moment of impact.
                            Last edited by MissThundercat; 09-19-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

And on that note, apparently I need new friends. At least ones who don't blame "the enemy" when they or someone they know makes a boneheaded decision that leaves harsh consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Nah, Satan was just a decent goal scorer who left the league about 8 years ago.
                                Shame he never played for the Devils.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X