Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    I want to be a police officer, daddy! Fine son, here's a Glock.

No kid knows what he or she wants. They're copycats.
    Okay, then.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

So LGBTQ+ people are just copying what they saw as kids?
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Clearly. Blame the moms of all boys who grow up wanting to be female. They shouldn’t have worn lipstick and dresses in front of their sons

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Sure. Just doing what all the other kids are doing.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

He's kind of okay with myself and my LGBT+ brothers and sisters just existing.

If I want to marry my partner, who is also a trans woman, he doesn't want that.

And if my partner and I wanted to adopt kids, that's also a huge no.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Even moreso with the most complex question of the existence and nature of God. Kids believe what their families and the church tell them to believe, even while they are reciting creeds without the slightest understanding of what they are saying.

Catholics anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                Even moreso with the most complex question of the existence and nature of God. Kids believe what their families and the church tell them to believe, even while they are reciting creeds without the slightest understanding of what they are saying.

Catholics anyway.
                For the most part, kids emulate their parents, yes. Some rebel (I was one, particularly in religion; I didn't know why at the time, I know now).

There are exceptions, and it's the parents' responsibility to figure out why, and guide the path. Do not decide the path.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  For the most part, kids emulate their parents, yes. Some rebel (I was one, particularly in religion; I didn't know why at the time, I know now).

There are exceptions, and it's the parents' responsibility to figure out why, and guide the path. Do not decide the path.

After raising three to adulthood, I'm not sure what that parents' job is, except to listen to them, love them, and enjoy them.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    After raising three to adulthood, I'm not sure what that parents' job is, except to listen to them, love them, and enjoy them.
                    You nailed it. You are raising an individual. You can't FORCE them to do anything, if you want to be a good parent. You can only provide them with what you have learned, guide them, and hope they turn out alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Clearly. Blame the moms of all boys who grow up wanting to be female. They shouldn’t have worn lipstick and dresses in front of their sons
                      Hahaha

Like mom's give head
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Hahaha

Like mom's give head
                        Yours did to me last week. It was okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Yours did to me last week. It was okay.
                          Whaaaaaa???

(Your mom joke never grow old )
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Whaaaaaa???

(Your mom joke never grow old )
                            I tossed her a dollar tip. It's all good.
                            No, they never get old. Unlike your mom. That was the bonus. It was a gummer.

Comment

Classy guy, that Elon Musk:

Comment

He's doubling down on it, too:

Comment

Working...
                                X