Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    You were in a Rush to post that weren't you.
    Could probably also throw in Michael Bloomberg.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Today’s Tom Steyer gets high on you
      And the space he invades he gets by on you
      You were in a Rush to post that weren't you.
      Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Could probably also throw in Michael Bloomberg.
      You guys lost him at the humor.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Well humor does take normal social interaction skills.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

He saw "Rush" and just got caught up in ... (oh yeah, ... I'm a-gonna say it) ... Spirit of Radio.
          Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-02-2018, 03:53 PM.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Nestle's makes the very best Starbucks.

@nbcwashington: Nestle is paying more than $7 billion to handle global retail sales of Starbucks's coffee and tea outside of its shops. http://nbc4dc.com/ShcajS8
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Who would pay to make it themselves?

Comment

Who would pay to make it themselves?
                  Keurig cups are huge business for Charredbucks.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    Keurig cups are huge business for Charredbucks.
                    They try to push nespresso here... no thanks

Comment

They try to push nespresso here... no thanks
                      Is this a move by Nestle to sell more Nespresso against Keurig?

Say they (Nestle) only license Starbucks coffee to go into Nespresso pods, and not K-Cups. Does Starbucks care? Nope. They're already getting paid and they can still sell coffee out of their storefronts.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Hey Kep!!

The California legislature must be following this thread!!

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...01720180AB3042
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Amazon doesn't like being targeted for special taxes, Seattle. They've halted construction on their big downtown Seattle office and are still looking for a new (second) home outside of WA.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/t...pment-tax.html

Comment

Amazon doesn't like being targeted for special taxes, Seattle. They've halted construction on their big downtown Seattle office and are still looking for a new (second) home outside of WA.

Just call them Xerox.

Comment

I'm sure their employees will love living in whatever sh-thole red state gives their bosses corporate welfare. "Hmm, Seattle or Birmingham, let me think a minute..."

Just another Wal-Mart waiting to happen. Be interesting what happens to them when their median employee IQ drops 50 points.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I'm sure their employees will love living in whatever sh-thole red state gives their bosses corporate welfare. "Hmm, Seattle or Birmingham, let me think a minute..."

Just another Wal-Mart waiting to happen. Be interesting what happens to them when their median employee IQ drops 50 points.
                                Pssssst ... Kep ... Minnesota's humpin' hard for that new office.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X