Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Same here.

The states are even worse.

Also, my god some states' partial year residency instructions are bizarre and poorly written.
    Iowa says they're slowing down refunds to prevent fraud. It had absolutely nothing to do with their cash flow, or lack thereof. Really. And they also have a bridge to sell you if you believe them.

Comment

Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Jobs by gender

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...ReadMore_Pos18
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Also, my god some states' partial year residency instructions are bizarre and poorly written.
        MA has an obnoxious rule that you can't eFile your MA return if your W-2 has more than 4 states.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Every tax bracket for every year. (Does not work on a 'droid)

(Look at the change between 1941 and 1942)
          mookie proposes we MAGA to the tune of 1924
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I’d like to read this Goldman Sach’s report, roughly 4:15 into this video

Jesus...https://t.co/aAmHaySwRy?amp=1
            Last edited by solovsfett; 04-20-2018, 05:27 PM.
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Every tax bracket for every year. (Does not work on a 'droid)

(Look at the change between 1941 and 1942)
              How many people (or what percentage of returns) actually were struck by those 90+% rates in some of those brackets?
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                mookie proposes we MAGA to the tune of 1924
                How about 1912?

Comment

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/04/11/...ess-model.html
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Had that meeting. One thing that keeps me there is the non-discrimination policy.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      How about 1912?
                      cut the defense budget to pennies? sure
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Private ownership v public housing.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

From the NY Times.

“My adjusted gross income is $28,000,” said one teacher, a 17-year veteran with a master’s degree. “I can’t support a family on that."
                            https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/22/b...imes&smtyp=cur

Ask the GOP where the money went.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              From the NY Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/22/b...imes&smtyp=cur

Ask the GOP where the money went.
                              Two things. First, that's absurdly low. A teacher starting out in MN makes much more than that. Second, that's absurdly stupid of the teacher to get a master's degree for a position that will not make it an economically viable endeavor in keeping his family fed, housed, and protected.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Two things. First, that's absurdly low. A teacher starting out in MN makes much more than that. Second, that's absurdly stupid of the teacher to get a master's degree for a position that will not make it an economically viable endeavor in keeping his family fed, housed, and protected.
                                In Minnesota a teaching Master's Degree does pay off. I know a couple of teachers.

Comment

Working...
                                X