Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

What the **** is wrong with him?

He’s going to find himself getting Kalanicked. Honestly, that would probably be best for Tesla. Let fragile little Elon focus on building flamethrowers while the adults run the real businesses.

I can’t believe people believed in this guy.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Elon is strong in ideas, horrible in PR/execution.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I’m not even sure about the former
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I’m not even sure about the former
          His ideas about vehicles, fuel stuff, it is genius. He just effs everything up when he opens his mouth.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            What the **** is wrong with him?

He’s going to find himself getting Kalanicked. Honestly, that would probably be best for Tesla. Let fragile little Elon focus on building flamethrowers while the adults run the real businesses.

I can’t believe people believed in this guy.
            He's Trump, if Trump had graduated from a STEM program.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              His ideas about vehicles, fuel stuff, it is genius. He just effs everything up when he opens his mouth.
              Uh, not really. None of what he’s done is truly revolutionary. He’s just been able to get money from people with money.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              He's Trump, if Trump had graduated from a STEM program.
              Exactly. He doesn’t strike me as being that bright. He’s the opposite of Zuckerberg. Where Zuck has been able to transform into a CEO, Elon acts like he’s 12.
              Code:

Comment

Zuckerberg is evil, but he's quiet, smart evil. He lawyers his opponents to death.

Elon is the cartoon villain who would build some overly slow, complex death machine, then circle monologue and taunt the hero long enough for him to find a way out of it.

Comment

Zuckerberg is evil, but he's quiet, smart evil. He lawyers his opponents to death.

Elon is the cartoon villain who would build some overly slow, complex death machine, then circle monologue and taunt the hero long enough for him to find a way out of it.
                  Don't post that when I am mid-drink! You owe me a new screen!

Comment

Ha, chickensh*t deleted the Tweets. His lawyers must've knocked some sense into him.

Comment

Cows are out of the barn
                      Code:

Comment

He's doubling down on it, too:

would think it cost him more than a dollar to publicly accuse a dude of pedo if not true
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

But...…………………………...I was told the tax cut was gonna make wages skyrocket?

You mean, you give money to billionaires, and they don't pass it along to their workers? Who knew?

Economics is hard.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              But...…………………………...I was told the tax cut was gonna make wages skyrocket?

You mean, you give money to billionaires, and they don't pass it along to their workers? Who knew?

Economics is hard.
                              Are you New English or ********? Complete non sequitur. Scooby has a point where purchasing labor does fall on the supply and demand curve. That doesn't make it the problem of a nanny state government, unless you really can't handle the advanced responsibilities of freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Are you New English or ********? Complete non sequitur. Scooby has a point where purchasing labor does fall on the supply and demand curve. That doesn't make it the problem of a nanny state government, unless you really can't handle the advanced responsibilities of freedom.
                                But you truly NEED the nanny state. Otherwise with true freedom one could shoot you in the back and freely take your things for themselves
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X