Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Nope. I don't collect SS. My Federal retirement has not kept place with inflation.

Oh, and rufus. I try to maintain a civil posture on this board. It would behoove you to learn manners. You'll make more friends that way.
    Bite me.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      bite me.
      q.e.d.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Come on guys. Easy.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Come on guys. Easy.
          Just a little online facewash.

Comment

Nope. I don't collect SS. My Federal retirement has not kept place with inflation.

Oh, and rufus. I try to maintain a civil posture on this board. It would behoove you to learn manners. You'll make more friends that way.
            There's nothing civil about your feelings towards the LGBTQ community. Just because you voice your hatred of people without Santorum pouring from your mouth, doesn't make it civil. Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              There's nothing civil about your feelings towards the LGBTQ community. Just because you voice your hatred of people without Santorum pouring from your mouth, doesn't make it civil. Try again.
              You're sounding like the college kids at Middlebury, Berkley, etc.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I hate you.

However, Cardinal McCarrick is a different story. He's gay and I hate him with a passion.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Joe, simple question: should LGBTQ be granted federal protections like those afforded blacks?
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

However, Cardinal McCarrick is a different story. He's gay and I hate him with a passion.
                  I only know one person who went to Middlebury but a lot who went to Berkley. What are they supposed to be like?

Comment

Come on guys. Easy.
                    Yo mama!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Well I never!
                      Code:

Comment

Middlebury, Berkeley, etc. roll call of my best hires- super intelligent, curious people

Comment

Well I never!
                          Honky!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Honky!
                            Always reminds me of this (prob NSFW, but SNL):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9TS1pRmajU
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So why post pictures of a trans child in the other thread? Sure seemed like best case you were disgusted by him and suggesting conversion therapy was needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Just a little online facewash.
                                Rufus’ sheep must be on the rag this week....
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X