Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Dr. Mrs taught Gender Studies and Gender and the Law. It was, and I say this with exactly the same reservations you would have, great stuff.
    Mookie is in Bangkok right now and hangs with and talks to all these women on the street. They are incredible. The effort they put through for their families (generations of families) is impressive. Mookie has more women friends than male friends because he likes to hang with people who inspire him. 8/10 times that is a woman.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 7: Workers of the world unite!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Mookie is in Bangkok right now and hangs with and talks to all these women on the street. They are incredible. The effort they put through for their families (generations of families) is impressive. Mookie has more women friends than male friends because he likes to hang with people who inspire him. 8/10 times that is a woman.
      That's very cool. Are you fluent in Thai?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        He's probably fluent in a Thai.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Molkie knows enough words to impress them. Then they want to speak English with mookie

Thank god

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            He's probably fluent in a Thai.
            Mookie is barely fluent in English

Comment

Mookie is barely fluent in English
              Truer words have never been spoken on USCHO.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Truer words have never been spoken on USCHO.

One thing mookie is not is a poser

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Also, and this can't be stressed enough, it's SCSU. Only the most naïve would ever think it's a great school. While you can get a good education in some fields, that list of fields hasn't changed much and people still know SCSU for what it is - the place where two of my roommates thought that Washington, DC, was located in the state of Washington.
                  I worked with an NDSU grad and we had to go to New Orleans for work. I wrote a note asking them to book tickets to "New Orleans, LA" for us. They booked flights to ... LAX ... but nowhere in Louisiana. They thought New Orleans was like Compton or Hollywood I guess.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Funny thing you guys have mookie realizing

If you speak English you can converse with almost any woman

Good luck trying that with a man!!

Comment

Mookie is in Bangkok right now ...
                      Oriental setting, and the city don't know that the city is getting: The creme de la creme of the chess world in a show with everything but Yul Brynner.

EDIT: In mookie's case I should've gone with ...

... and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free. You'll find a god in every golden cloister and if you're lucky then the god's a she; I can feel an angel sliding up to me.
                      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-25-2018, 11:06 AM.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Oriental setting, and the city don't know that the city is getting: The creme de la creme of the chess world in a show with everything but Yul Brynner.

EDIT: In mookie's case I should've gone with ...

... and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free. You'll find a god in every golden cloister and if you're lucky then the god's a she; I can feel an angel sliding up to me.
                        Mookie hates using "literally"

But there are 1,000s of girls standing around looking to take care of mookie.
                        Not counting those in nana or soi cowboy

Just standing in the sidewalks

Every time he's here. Absolutely crazy

Comment

Oh mookie ... one night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble ... .

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Mookie just gave money to a little 8yr old looking girl on the street. Amazing the little kids out here too. Guys with no legs laying on the sidewalks. Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              More complex? B.S.

At least half the additional cost is the arms race in things like dorms that are nicer than my house. Which is ironic when the first dorms chosen in every housing lottery are almost always the older, crappier ones that are in the better locations closer to the center of campus.
                              Temple increased its public safety budget for fiscal year 2015 45% increase from five years prior. What school had their security budget halved during the period to make up for that one school? What about increasingly multi lingual curriculums? Costs due to increases in international students? And I'm sure the job of education today is possibly even easier than it was a quarter of a century ago when the internet made up 0.4% of the global population and the clam cell phone hadn't been invented yet.

I'm sure you're right...there's absolutely no way that any of this could contribute in any way to an increase in tuition.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                They thought New Orleans was like Compton or Hollywood
                                You could actually do worse than describe New Orleans as a cross between Compton and Hollywood.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X