Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Detroit Lions: There Is Not Enough Fireball In The Country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Detroit Lions: There Is Not Enough Fireball In The Country.

Draft is in a few weeks... how we gonna mess this up?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: 2018 Detroit Lions: There Is Not Enough Fireball In The Country.

Another tight end, Ebron style
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Another tight end, Ebron style
      Is there a Charles Rogers-type available?
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Looks like we got a good RB.

Comment

I’m more pleased that we made the attempt to solidify the interior OL. I still think we’ve got a serious weakness on the defensive line.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I don't know who this Monnarez is, but he sounds like a whiny tool. Matt Patricia is making players run? Oh, the horror!

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...cia/684073002/

Comment

Down 25-0 to the Browns in pre-season.

6-10 looking like a real possibility.

Comment

That's kinda what I'm thinking. The DL will get very little pressure on QBs this season, and that's going to be the downfall of this defense. The secondary is fine, but even they can't do much when the QBs have 4-5 seconds back there every snap.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

My prediction:

9-7! And we get a wild card! Against the Vikings! And we're winning 14-12 with 2 minutes left!

2 minute warning, Vikings have 3rd and 12 at the 50. Defense comes up with a big stop...flag, helmet rule. 15 yards. Vikings kick the game winning FG.

Book it.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by twitch boy View Post
                    my prediction:

9-7! And we get a wild card! Against the vikings! And we're winning 14-12 with 2 minutes left!

2 minute warning, vikings have 3rd and 12 at the 50. Defense comes up with a big stop...flag, helmet rule. 15 yards. Vikings miss the game winning fg.

Book it.
                    fyp
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      fyp
                      If there's any team out there that can make the Vikes hit a clutch field goal...

...well, there's the Browns.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        That's kinda what I'm thinking. The DL will get very little pressure on QBs this season, and that's going to be the downfall of this defense. The secondary is fine, but even they can't do much when the QBs have 4-5 seconds back there every snap.
                        I can't wait for Sam Darnold to wrap up the September ROY for going 23-31, 3tds next Thursday.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Who would be fool enough to think the Lions might make the playoffs. ? Seriously?
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                            Who would be fool enough to think the Lions might make the playoffs. ? Seriously?
                            Not me. I called 6-10.

Comment

"Seems like an interesting game so far HOW DO THEY HAVE 48 POINTS?"

Comment

Working...
                              X