• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The National >>>>> B1G

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
    You're rationalizing Happy. Go away.
    I love it when I am right.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
      I love it when I am right.
      Too bad that never happens.
      Originally posted by alfablue
      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Too bad that never happens.
        Actually, I am right about Michigan winning it's first National Championships because they offered scholarships, and the other schools did not. With that advantage, they really should have won every game.
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Michigan has won 2 titles in the past 50 years. Are there Michigan fans that still think the first 7 titles have any relevance? How many of those players are still alive? Just stop.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
            Actually, I am right about Michigan winning it's first National Championships because they offered scholarships, and the other schools did not. With that advantage, they really should have won every game.
            or at least done the honorable thing like denver did with their professional players and not participated
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              Michigan has won 2 titles in the past 50 years. Are there Michigan fans that still think the first 7 titles have any relevance? How many of those players are still alive? Just stop.
              Heck they almost had a six-peat, although some eastern school messed that up...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Heck they almost had a six-peat, although some eastern school messed that up...
                Back then, God was on their side.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                  So history doesn't exist? Yep you're a minny fan, dumb as a box of rocks.
                  I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Oh please, Michigan was founded in 1817, minny was established in 1851. We were here before them. The University is far more important than a team. And I say this as everyone here is a college hockey fan. But if you're going to stand by that point why does Michigan have more National Championships than minny?
                    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Jeezuz, no one cares Sensitive Sally.
                    When I think of Michigan hockey, I think happy thoughts: hula hoops, stuffing phone booths, and Elvis' early years. Any time after that, they're just kind of like that old deaf Uncle with the stories of his youth.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      When I think of Michigan hockey, I think happy thoughts: hula hoops, stuffing phone booths, and Elvis' early years. Any time after that, they're just kind of like that old deaf Uncle with the stories of his youth.
                      My thoughts exactly
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Then why did you have a sub-500 record against Michigan last season?

Comment

Football's the same way, only with Raccoon coats, bathtub gin and 23-Skidoo.

Comment

Then why did you have a sub-500 record against Michigan last season?
                            I've never played Michigan and don't expect I ever will, at my age. Beyond that: pay attention, FCS.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                              Football's the same way, only with Raccoon coats, bathtub gin and 23-Skidoo.
                              Your envy is noted....

Comment

I've never played Michigan and don't expect I ever will, at my age. Beyond that: pay attention, FCS.
                                So why are you talking?

Comment

Working...
                                X