Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Tragedy for the Humboldt Broncos

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hockeytown,USA
    Posts
    3,446

    Re: Tragedy for the Humboldt Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Midfan View Post
    Please encourage participation in this. https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4610501
    This North Dakotan is wearing his Canada jersey today. #HUMBOLDTSTRONG
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Once upon a time, Jax , Florida but now somewhere in the Lakes Region of NH
    Posts
    4,483

    Re: Tragedy for the Humboldt Broncos

    Wore my UNH jersey to school. Saddened to hear about the trainer...#HumboldtStrong

  3. #63
    Made in the USA
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Tragedy for the Humboldt Broncos

    Ten million raised.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  4. #64
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,982

    Re: Tragedy for the Humboldt Broncos

    It's closing in on the second largest GoFundMe effort which was last year's for Las Vegas shooting's victims, https://www.gofundme.com/dr2ks2-las-vegas-victims-fund

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hockeytown,USA
    Posts
    3,446

    Re: Tragedy for the Humboldt Broncos


  6. #66
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,982

    Re: Tragedy for the Humboldt Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    It's closing in on the second largest GoFundMe effort which was last year's for Las Vegas shooting's victims, https://www.gofundme.com/dr2ks2-las-vegas-victims-fund
    It is now the second largest. I doubt that it will make it to number one which it still trails by almost $10M.

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Weston
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    It is now the second largest. I doubt that it will make it to number one which it still trails by almost $10M.
    The NHL isn't done yet. Most, if not every team has a signed Jersey with "Broncos" on the back that will be auctioned. Will that generate the $10 mil? Doubt it. But it's not done yet.

  8. #68
    Capt
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm on a boat/TPAFL
    Posts
    12,329
    Quote Originally Posted by pdt1081 View Post
    The NHL isn't done yet. Most, if not every team has a signed Jersey with "Broncos" on the back that will be auctioned. Will that generate the $10 mil? Doubt it. But it's not done yet.
    2 days until they close the gofundme, per Humboldt Broncos president in statement today.

    They are opening a separate fund to accept further donations beyond that, but the gofundme will be closed end of Wednesday.

  9. #69
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,982

    Re: Tragedy for the Humboldt Broncos

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    2 days until they close the gofundme, per Humboldt Broncos president in statement today.

    They are opening a separate fund to accept further donations beyond that, but the gofundme will be closed end of Wednesday.
    Final total $15,185,700

  10. #70
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    190,982

    Re: Tragedy for the Humboldt Broncos


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •