Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

I'm on board with this. Get Mueller fired ASAP.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

From NY Times:
    Breaking News: 5 EPA officials were sidelined after raising concerns about the security demands and unusual spending of the agency’s chief, Scott Pruitt.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Made in the USA

"1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS!" - Alex Jones

Had to, given the inspiration behind the thread title.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Just a boring user.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    From NY Times:
    So much for protecting whistle-blowers.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

jfc

After 2008 stuff like this shouldn't even be a thought from anyone in Washington with any power whatsoever. Makes me sick.
    the 2008 financial crisis wasn't caused by the big banks. it happened because too many people were buying houses they couldn't afford. and that's a fact.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    the 2008 financial crisis wasn't caused by the big banks. it happened because too many people were buying houses they couldn't afford. and that's a fact.
    Rotflmao

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    My god, people are like sponges. You put some urine out there and they soak it up.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

jfc

After 2008 stuff like this shouldn't even be a thought from anyone in Washington with any power whatsoever. Makes me sick.
    The best part of this is the workflow.

Banks destroy the economy --> Bribed government bails out the banks --> Public fury leads to rise of the tea party --> Fox hijacks tea party --> Fox tells tea party to vote for Dump --> Dump unleashes the banks again --> ...

It's so beautiful. It's like watching a plague spread while the victims burn the cats that would have controlled the rat population and saved them.

We should have gotten rid of the stupid people before they destroyed the world.

Note to self: do that next time.
    Last edited by Kepler; 04-05-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by aparch
    Forget where I saw the article from (NPR?) but they said that if there is an over abundance of soybeans because of the lack of exports from the US, farmers affected would likely reduce useable acres (selling for development) or would switch to corn crops.

Which, currently has very little profit margin which would evaporate with the over abundance of corn. And, thanks to corn subsidies, corn, ethanol, and corn based products would also be hurt by the sudden glut of corn crops.

Also, the article stated many of these farmers are still recovering from 2008 and don't have the savings necessary to switch from soybeans to another crop, which could lead to massive sell off of farms and farm land.
    Settle down, public radio soy boy. Trump's playing 187D chess!
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    And he’s so smart he threatened another $100b in tariffs and the markets are already reacting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    And he’s so smart he threatened another $100b in tariffs and the markets are already reacting.
    She's right, of course.

Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

With the futures dropping, some are predicting a 400 point drop at opening tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Side note some people may not find interesting; I had a wonderful conversation at lunch with a co-worker who is from the Ukraine. Gave me some back history of his homeland and how Kiev and the Ukraine have evolved over the centuries. One interesting bit was during the height of old Russia, large groups of Ukrainians were killed. So much so that whole villages and towns were abandoned. So Russia started moving Russians into these towns. Then the Soviet Union takes hold... Then the breakup. Ukraine wants it's independence back. Only now, half of the territory of the Ukraine is Russian not Ukrainian. Russians, not knowing independence, wants to stay Russian. Putin takes power in Russia, and strong arms the Ukrainian Government by saying that the Ukrainian Government isn't listening to half of its citizens, the ones that want to stay Russian.

Also, he explained how Moscow and those connected to Putin are very well off, but outside of that bubble, everyone is poor. There is no middle class.

He then said he's noticed this country trending that way recently and that he "got out of that situation once, I'll leave it again if I need to," and then wished me a good rest of my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    With the futures dropping, some are predicting a 400 point drop at opening tomorrow.
    Man if I had more money the amount of hedging I would do...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Also, he explained how Moscow and those connected to Putin are very well off, but outside of that bubble, everyone is poor. There is no middle class.
    This has been very true with most any leader in communist Russia.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by aparch

He then said he's noticed this country trending that way recently and that he "got out of that situation once, I'll leave it again if I need to," and then wished me a good rest of my day.
    It's every Republicans wet dream. We're almost there.

Well, with you wishing the farmers to go bankrupt, that's not exactly helping.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Who would have thought the Republican Wet Dream would be to be more like...Russia? Reagan would be so proud
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Who would have thought the Republican Wet Dream would be to be more like...Russia? Reagan would be so proud
    I mean dump is even channeling him. Instead of tear down that wall it’s build me my wall!!

Thread Information