This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Just an FYI, Lawrence O’Donnell and David Corn also picked up on the medallion thing and Lawrence will be covering that next.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Also, apparently Rosenstein is not long for this world.
      Yeah the moron thinks he will just appoint someone new who will act as a check on Mueller. That wont happen...

Meanwhile the moron also signed an Executive Order calling for requirements to get public assistance.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I'm sure it's merely a coincidence...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I'm sure these guys have it figured out, but why would democrats move to protect Mueller from Trump? Isn't that the bait most dems wish he would take?

Comment

The worst part about all of this is the moron in chief is letting our global influence shift to China and Russia. Which is something many predicted before the election, BTW.

Russia is bullying us over Syria, and I don't think China is rolling over as easy as it appears. I think they are happy that we are letting them control Pacific trade- since everyone though the TPP was such a horrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                I'm sure these guys have it figured out, but why would democrats move to protect Mueller from Trump? Isn't that the bait most dems wish he would take?
                Until trump calls the republicans’ bluff and they don’t impeach him

Then orange Skynet becomes self aware and we all die
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I don't get it. At this point the Democrats should never be talking about Russia. At all. There's no upside.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I don't get it. At this point the Democrats should never be talking about Russia. At all. There's no upside.
                    At least attempting to protect him keeps the fires hot for liberal voters if Trump doesn't actually fire him.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

No. The more Dump tears the fabric of democracy the more the crazies on the right get a stranglehold on our country. "We can't wait for our institutions to save us, we must save our institutions."

If Dump directed Sessions to put non-conservative federal justices under house arrest the Republican Congress would do nothing and Republican voters would cheer, and "thoughtful" conservatives would find REASONS why this was regrettable but necessary. There is no "line" that Dump could cross that would provoke the Republicans to stop him -- he is the ramrod they are using to repeal the 20th Century.

The only way back from the abyss is a complete takeover of every level of government followed by investigations, indictments, and convictions of every criminal and traitor, and punishments so severe that they won't try it again for another century.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I guess I'm still fool enough to think that if Trump fired Mueller now, he'd be in trouble. Even if the rest of the GOP are cowards who refuse to antagonize his base.

Comment

I guess I'm still fool enough to think that if Trump fired Mueller now, he'd be in trouble. Even if the rest of the GOP are cowards who refuse to antagonize his base.
                          I guess we'll find out. I would think a Constitutional Crisis and a mirror of the BS Nixon pulled would be enough to rally the public against him but I've been proven wrong before.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If he would be in trouble it wouldn't be from the GOP. They checked out on America long ago. It's up to us: "a republic, if you can keep it."

Nixon failed because there was an independent judiciary and there was actual news that Americans watched so the GOP big wigs got nervous and told him it was Time To Go. Now, Republican voters are sealed in an echo chamber that monetizes their anger and will never tell them their fables are lies and their perceptions are bias. Without pressure from their constituents Republican Members not only have no incentive* to fight the Tin Badge Tyrant but face electoral punishment if they do.

So they won't help. It would be a risk and they are p-ssies.

* I mean other than patriotism and commitment to democratic values. Cough.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 04-11-2018, 09:39 AM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I don't know if that's true. I'm of the opinion that its a big gamble for both sides if Mueller goes.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

To be fair it is Republicans that are trying to stop the firing of Mueller. Even the likes of Graham and Ryan think it should not be allowed. They know what the possible repercussions are.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X