This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

I hopefully think this investigation is THIS slow, and THIS deliberate to find the magic bullet. You do NOT want to misfire on a president. Bricks are slowly falling.....and it's painfully slow, but I hope that it's because they DO have something and we go Nixon on the bit.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      I hopefully think this investigation is THIS slow, and THIS deliberate to find the magic bullet. You do NOT want to misfire on a president. Bricks are slowly falling.....and it's painfully slow, but I hope that it's because they DO have something and we go Nixon on the bit.
      I wonder whether Mueller is waiting for Congress to change. With criminals in charge of Congress right now it doesn't matter what evidence he would put before them, they would spike it out of fear of their zombies. He may also worry about Dumpy going full Idi Amin with nothing to stop him in the leg branch. That's a reason to wait for the adults.

This is uncharted -- we've never had a complete lunatic running a branch before. Even Nixon, despite his paranoia and his criminality, was still connected to reality.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I wonder whether Mueller is waiting for Congress to change. With criminals in charge of Congress right now it doesn't matter what evidence he would put before them, they would spike it out of fear of their zombies. He may also worry about Dumpy going full Idi Amin with nothing to stop him in the leg branch. That's a reason to wait for the adults.

This is uncharted -- we've never had a complete lunatic running a branch before. Even Nixon, despite his paranoia and his criminality, was still connected to reality.
        True, true. And shameless plug, for those who haven't done so, watch "Frost/Nixon" movie, or the actual interviews. Mesmerizing.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Oh sh-t, did she really say that?
          Yup.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            So what did it say?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              So what did it say?
              The archive of Sniffles deleted tweets doesn't show any obvious ones, although he did delete his condolences for the Bush family.

Maybe this tweet with the alternative spelling
              "@realDonaldTrump: Just had an Agricultural Roundtable with memembers of Congress and Governors."

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                The archive of Sniffles deleted tweets doesn't show any obvious ones, although he did delete his condolences for the Bush family.

Maybe this tweet with the alternative spelling
                "@realDonaldTrump: Just had an Agricultural Roundtable with memembers of Congress and Governors."
                It had the wrong date.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  The time is approaching when somebody is going to have to remove Dumpy. Congress won't do it, so one of the circle is going to have to 25th him. I don't know if there's anybody left with any bravery or patriotism. I mean, look at his crew. Is there a single person left you'd even trust to house sit?
                  https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/michael-cohen-and-the-end-stage-of-the-trump-presidency
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I found an article that summarizes Sic, Flag, et. al.'s support of Trump.
                    As a conservative voter, there are parts of Trump’s agenda that I agree with and other actions he’s taken that I find troubling or simply bizarre. However, as a patriotic American it’s my duty to memorize Trump’s talking points, ignore my own misgivings, and defend the president by quoting him essentially verbatim.

When the president speaks, you memorize what he said, and then say those words even when you know you are extremely wrong. That’s just how it is.
                    Before attacking the president by pointing out the many flaws in his reasoning, why don’t you try agreeing with everything he says? The only people complaining about Trump are biased against Trump according to Trump, so you can’t trust anyone that questions the president, even when that person is you. This is America. If you’re not prepared to sell your values down the river to spew President Trump’s talking points word for word, well, you can find a different country to live in.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Onion art.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Onion art.
                        I'm well aware. But I'll be ****ed if they don't hit the nail on the head.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          I'm well aware. But I'll be ****ed if they don't hit the nail on the head.
                          Yeah, they usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Next time just tell him that President Obama didn't get approval for his strikes, either. (which is a fact, and in fact, sucks really badly)

Since dump is opposite man, he will then go to congress to talk about it- just to be not-Obama.

Comment

I kind of bought into the "Your Fired" aspect of people liking what he can do in DC. But since the "drain the swamp" has become- take as much money as you can, everyone do as much as you can- it seems to have drastically fallen short.

Like opposite short.

What's really interesting is that in spite of what dump is actually doing in office, people still believe that his bombastic and confrontational approach will make something happen. In spite of the total lack of anything that he's accomplished. It's funny as heck that he claims that the tax cut is his, when it's been clearly on the agenda of ryan and co for years. And that his "leadership" never was able to actually overturn the ACA. It's also funny that they claim Gorsuch as some victory- when it's a 1) a constitutional requirement, and 2) something taken away from President Obama.

What I don't understand is why people still think he's accomplishing anything. Other than make a lot of people mad, and letting corruption go at a pace we've not seen for a long time.

Comment

If he wasn't such a monster I'd feel sorry for the poor dope.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 04-18-2018, 07:57 AM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X