X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    The Republican party (and plenty of politicians of both parties) was quite different in 1974 than it is in 2018. There is zero chance any republicans, let alone respected or influential ones, go to trump and force him to agree to resign. Zero chance. Unless Mueller's investigation reveals some horrific crime that anyone can relate to -- not collusion w/Russians, not some campaign finance crime or some other white collar crime that 99.99% of Americans will ever have the money to commit -- but something like evidence he literally paid to have someone killed in a business deal gone bad, he isn't getting indicted, and neither is anyone he is related to by blood or marriage. He doesn't have the self-awareness to do what Nixon did as the investigation ended up at his feet.

trump is going to be president until at least January of 2020. There are two ways I see that not being true. One, a true wave election gives democrats the House and and they sweep the Senate elections and end up with enough votes (with possibly a few scared as 5h!t republicans joining in) to convict following an impeachment in the house. The other way is the Russians find he has outlived his usefulness to their mob/government (remember, those are one and the same) and they assassinate him before he is able to reveal evidence of Russian transgressions that amount to actual modern, 21st century attacks on the United States. I think the latter though is much more likely if trump somehow gets elected to a second term. We'll see if voters though have learned their lessons in November of this year.
    That's my point. He could prob easily get that charge, but no cost to Trump, no change happening. He's doing it all, and it's painful to wait, but it *should* be worth it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Another way Sniffles might not be at the White House until 2020 is if that Adonis (same height and weight as Albert Pujols!) strokes out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        USCHO?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          USCHO?
          You win the Cafe!
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Another way Sniffles might not be at the White House until 2020 is if that Adonis (same height and weight as Albert Pujols!) strokes out.
            You need stress to stroke out. Dumpy is a placid pig rolling in its own filth. There's no stress there. Stress implies thought.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Another Dumpy wackadoodle embarrasses herself.
              Cornell University

Comment

Cohen is now withdrawing his libel lawsuit against buzzfeed.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...n-gps-buzzfeed

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  You need stress to stroke out. Dumpy is a placid pig rolling in its own filth. There's no stress there. Stress implies thought.
                  Massive heart attack from eating a dozen Big Macs daily.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Another Dumpy wackadoodle embarrasses herself.
                    That article is awful. Seriously these people need editors because that reads like a Reddit post. (and Reddit sucks)

That said Meghan McCain is a moron.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Cohen is now withdrawing his libel lawsuit against buzzfeed.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...n-gps-buzzfeed
                      "Oh, you mean we have to do discovery???" Never mind...."

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        USCHO?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        < virtual fist bump >
                        < virtual high five >

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Don't forget the Diet Cokes ...
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            I wonder which mode of death would be less likely to turn him into a martyr. If he's assassinated the truth will likely be hard to ascertain with certainty -- intelligent people have disagreed for 55 years about how Kennedy died -- and the nutjobs will forever say the left had him killed. If the Russians do get to him and that were provable with reasonable certainty, we'd likely be in a shooting war with Russia. I think keeling over from a massive heart attack or a stroke would better sit with most of us, because in addition to being done with trump, we could gleefully point out that his bragging about his health was yet another of his lies, and a massive war should not be the result.

However he goes, I hope it is slow, lingering and painful. If anyone deserves a painful death, it's trump.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              If anyone deserves a painful death, it's trump.
                              No doubt that's true, but do you really want him to get it?
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Don't forget the Diet Cokes ...
                                47 a day?
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X