X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    There is a big difference between people being incompetent and lying. If people want to pile into her for being incompetent I don’t see anything wrong with that. They surrender the moral high ground when they falsely accuse someone of lying though. I anticipate we hear a lot about how the media falsely called her a liar this week when more important things should be getting attention.
    No. No no no no no. They're lying. you're not going to redefine that word too.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

There is a big difference between people being incompetent and lying. If people want to pile into her for being incompetent I don’t see anything wrong with that. They surrender the moral high ground when they falsely accuse someone of lying though. I anticipate we hear a lot about how the media falsely called her a liar this week when more important things should be getting attention.
      Her entire job is to go out there and lie. She is actually pretty **** competent at it. She seems to have completely snowed you. She is the lyingest lying liar face. The words that vomit from deep in her hate filled belly are more often false than true. That you can't even see she is lying is incredibly disturbing, I don't understand how you even remember to breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Sarah Hickleberry did a much better job, especially on Comey's disingenuous "that must have been why I did it" quote. Sarah's an idiot, but she's not an Idiot.
        Press Secretary for President Donald Trump: Who could do that job for more than a couple of months without earning herself a place in Dante's 8th circle?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          If trump was only an egomaniac he wouldn't be 1/10th as bad as he actually is. When you think about it, you have to have a massive ego to think you are the best possible choice to be the chief executive of a country with 330,000,000 people. His ego is the least worrisome thing about trump. His racism, stupidity, lack of self-awareness and immaturity are far more concerning and are much more disqualifying than just his ego.
          I was being polite. Diplomatic, if you will.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            No. No no no no no. They're lying. you're not going to redefine that word too.
            I am glad I put Drew on ignore. I see lately (thanks to all the quotes of his repeated posts of false equivalency and other such drivel) he is still carrying water for republicans at every opportunity. It's just too bad other people who are either as equally snowed or ignorant as he is aren't doing us the favor of not voting. At least he's useful in that regard.

I just don't get why others are not seeing that lying is possibly the worst offense. Because the ones who lie are also the ones who are grossly incompetent. Competent politicians don't need to lie repeatedly, and the few competent ones out there don't tend to make a habit of it. trump and his minions lie all the time because the truth will d am n them to hell and they are not interested in getting there any faster than it will happen anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              I am glad I put Drew on ignore. I see lately (thanks to all the quotes of his repeated posts of false equivalency and other such drivel) he is still carrying water for republicans at every opportunity. It's just too bad other people who are either as equally snowed or ignorant as he is aren't doing us the favor of not voting. At least he's useful in that regard.

I just don't get why others are not seeing that lying is possibly the worst offense. Because the ones who lie are also the ones who are grossly incompetent. Competent politicians don't need to lie repeatedly, and the few competent ones out there don't tend to make a habit of it. trump and his minions lie all the time because the truth will d am n them to hell and they are not interested in getting there any faster than it will happen anyway.
              You’re not missing much. Every few weeks he’ll remind you how he wants universal health care but then turn around and carry the water for all republicans on just about every other issue.
              I look forward to the day we have a candidate running on fellating the guns and giving universal health care

Comment

It's not even the lying in this case. Why bother here? There was absolutely no reason to lie. Just release the real photograph. Or say Sniffles received a series of briefings and this is one (although if that's really Hope Hicks that's a damm old photograph). Why lie? And why tell such a lie that is so easy to disprove and show that you're lying? Is it really that hard for anyone in this administration to be honest about anything?

That was semi-rhetorical. I know the answer...

Comment

didn't they post a picture last year of Pence at a Colts game, when the truth was Pence flew out to Indy at taxpayer expense, only to bag going to the game, and flew right back? the pic was from some college game he attended sometime before.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    didn't they post a picture last year of Pence at a Colts game, when the truth was Pence flew out to Indy at taxpayer expense, only to bag going to the game, and flew right back? the pic was from some college game he attended sometime before.
                    It was still a Colts game, just from a few years earlier. Plus for whatever reason they decided to add a darkened filter.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      It was still a Colts game, just from a few years earlier. Plus for whatever reason they decided to add a darkened filter.
                      so the question is, what person(or administration) in their right minds, feels compelled to do such chit? and why?

drew will be along with an answer shortly.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        You’re not missing much. Every few weeks he’ll remind you how he wants universal health care but then turn around and carry the water for all republicans on just about every other issue.
                        I look forward to the day we have a candidate running on fellating the guns and giving universal health care
                        It would be nice to see some politicians run with positions that aren’t in lockstep with their party but that seems a long ways off. There is a new political party forming in the UK and if they have success it will be interesting if something similar happens over here. They’re basically Labour Party moderates who are fed up with Corbyn’s garbage.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

His Orangeness is having a meltdown on Twitter.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            His Orangeness is having a meltdown on Twitter.
                            When isn't he?

Comment

It would be nice to see some politicians run with positions that aren’t in lockstep with their party but that seems a long ways off. There is a new political party forming in the UK and if they have success it will be interesting if something similar happens over here. They’re basically Labour Party moderates who are fed up with Corbyn’s garbage.
                              When people like you buy into the lock step on one voting issue, they get away with it. You are part of the problem, whether you think you are or not. You actually buy into the crap that D's want to take away your guns, when they clearly don't. And when faced with a horrific choice vs a choice that you wrongly think will take your guns, you don't vote.

Stop pretending to be above the situation, and actually understand that you've been duped. And start voting.

Comment

You mean if only Democrats were more like Republicans, you would vote for them? Really?

Comment

Working...
                                X