This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Sounds like Cohen wasnt the only Trump lawyer who was on Sean's show who may have been employed by Sean for various reasons...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Sounds like Cohen wasnt the only Trump lawyer who was on Sean's show who may have been employed by Sean for various reasons...
      Dersh? Tell me it was Dersh? That ****ing drip slime needs to be knocked down a notch.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Dersh? Tell me it was Dersh? That ****ing drip slime needs to be knocked down a notch.
          No These Guys

ean Hannity has had no shortage of lawyers. In court on Monday, his name was disclosed as the third “mystery client” of Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen. Though Hannity says he was never actually Cohen’s client, he does appear to have used the legal services of other well-connected Trump-world lawyers in a different matter a year ago.

On May 25, 2017, KFAQ, a radio station based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, received a cease-and-desist letter signed by two lawyers for Hannity: Victoria Toensing and Jay Alan Sekulow. Toensing’s signature sits above her name and that of her husband Joseph E. diGenova, the members of diGenova and Toensing LLP, who are identified as “Counsel for Sean Hannity,” according to a copy of the letter obtained by The Atlantic. Sekulow is also identified in the letter page as a “Counsel for Sean Hannity.”

Sekulow is now the only known personal attorney for President Trump working full-time on the response to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry. Sekulow recently announced that diGenova and Toensing had been hired to join him, before reversing course. The letter to the radio station was sent before Sekulow joined Trump’s team.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Whoa. Hannity better start lubing up.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Toensing and diGenova are the ones Trump wanted to hire but they couldn't take the job due to conflict of interest issues. I used to like listening to Toensing and diGenova and Dersh on various news shows. Not anymore.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Why?

Unless it’s like an Art Bell kind of thing where you listen for comedic purposes only.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Why?

Unless it’s like an Art Bell kind of thing where you listen for comedic purposes only.
                  Late 90's early 2000's they were all competent. Something changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    That’s completely embarrassing. He should never be allowed to speak on behalf of gun owners again and I doubt there are very many who endorse garbage like that.
                    That's your member dues right there. The NRA seems to want to cover more than just guns. Good for you supporting this guy financially.

Someday, you will no longer need that glass belly button to see. Maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      That’s completely embarrassing. He should never be allowed to speak on behalf of gun owners again and I doubt there are very many who endorse garbage like that.
                      "Once that nice Mister Hitler realizes what they're doing to Jews he'll make them stop."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        But I don't like that at all -- that's an intrusion of speech onto somebody else's rights, in my opinion.
                        Agree.
                        It feels like trespassing.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Dr. Mrs.: "So Cohen is the adultery lawyer?"

Me: "Yes."

Dr. Mrs.: "And Sekulow is the collusion lawyer?"

Me: "Uh huh."

Dr. Mrs.: "Well, then who handles the pee tape?"

Me: "???"
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The best people.

Comment

NRA Spokesman...
                              63,000,000 people folks. Anyone who voted for trump could have tweeted that picture out. That is the republican party. May they all burn in hell.

Comment

"Pastor Andrew Brunson, a fine gentleman and Christian leader in the United States, is on trial and being persecuted in Turkey for no reason. They call him a Spy, but I am more a Spy than he is.!"

So...he just admitted he is a spy.

Comment

Working...
                                X