This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Scooby you were right he was brilliant!!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

That's the ******** they want to make the new Speaker.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Broken clock.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/a...ael-cohen.html
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I saw a clip of Ted Koppel saying to Hannity's face he thought he was bad for the country...funny stuff
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Bill O'Reilly could aledgedly enjoy jerking himself off while wearing a full leather body suit while having "Naked Cowgirl" Sandy Kane sit on his face while sh**ing, and the uppity Christian Republicans would dismiss it as "we all have our troubles, Bill is forgiven," and they would summarily ask if Bill would want a chorus of choir boys to stand in the corner of the room to sing praise during his escapade.
                I don't doubt Handy's connections or most of what he's saying but I don't think the evangelicals care about morality so long as they get their nutbar in office. The evangelicals went all out for Roy Moore, enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  I don't doubt Handy's connections or most of what he's saying but I don't think the evangelicals care about morality so long as they get their nutbar in office. The evangelicals went all out for Roy Moore, enough said.
                  I'm going to agree with Trix on this one. Nothing they have ever done indicates that it's not all the ends justifying the means.

Comment

So a GOP congressmen/senator has never lost his job over a scandal...interesting.

And again did I miss O'Reilly running for office? He has no power to give Evangelicals anything.

I will stop talking about it though because much like the Trumpers some people around here dont ever change their mind no matter the facts
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So a GOP congressmen/senator has never lost his job over a scandal...interesting.

And again did I miss O'Reilly running for office? He has no power to give Evangelicals anything.

I will stop talking about it though because much like the Trumpers some people around here dont ever change their mind no matter the facts
                      You'd be surprised what "water carriers" on FOX news can do for law makers.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I detest Dump and want him scoured from office. But I don't like that at all -- that's an intrusion of speech onto somebody else's rights, in my opinion. It's too aggressive. Imagine what the Dumbf-ck Brigade would do with that. We'll have burning crosses projected onto black churches.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They have but not because evangelicals suddenly started being moral.

He gives them all their talking points that they regurgitate. Same with Rush who isn't exactly the most moral upstanding person or any other RWNJ talking head. Alex Jones just got divorced, did they all turn on him?

All faux cares about is money and whether they lose advertisers (something like 50 of them in blubbering Bill's case).

Comment

He's pure drip slime.

Comment

Working...
                                X