X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Hannity has ethics?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

China's slapping a 179% tariff om Sorghum. Texas and Kansas are the biggest producers.

Stigginit always pays off.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Hannity has ethics?
        It just drives me crazy how someone with no ethics can make 36 large on a TV show where ethics should be everything.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          China's slapping a 179% tariff om Sorghum. Texas and Kansas are the biggest producers.

Stigginit always pays off.
          Perfect. Kansas already has no economy. Love it.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I was dragged to Mass in a certain southern suburb near where I live this past Sunday, and when they made the prayer petitions, they included a line about economic advisors seeing clearly in regards to allowing people to freely sell their goods and talents far and wide. It was a less-than-veiled comment on the current tariff talk, given in a city that has more than a few people with agriculture backgrounds.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

MAGA. Making Attorneys Get Attorneys.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                MAGA. Making Attorneys Get Attorneys.
                "Many As-sholes Getting Arrested."
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

NRA Spokesman...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nikki Haley may be next on the chopping block...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

NRA Spokesman...
                      These people really are pieces of s h i t

Comment

Nikki Haley may be next on the chopping block...

Good Good. Replace her with someone more like Bolton. Get more consistent foreign policy that way. Her career is over now that she tainted herself with Trump.

Comment

NRA Spokesman...
                          Clearly, anyone without white skin all look the same to him. What a P O S.

And I'm sure many will re-tweet that as a funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

NRA Spokesman...
                            That’s completely embarrassing. He should never be allowed to speak on behalf of gun owners again and I doubt there are very many who endorse garbage like that.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              That’s completely embarrassing. He should never be allowed to speak on behalf of gun owners again and I doubt there are very many who endorse garbage like that.
                              Read the comments section on most any FoxNews.com article that permits comments. There are loads of them. Loads of them.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Read the comments section on most any FoxNews.com article that permits comments. There are loads of them. Loads of them.
                                Gun owners and racists are not identical sets, but it is a superset/subset relation. R --> G.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X