X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Get a grip, grab a cold one and relax.
    No thanks. I relax when your party is retired and put out to pasture.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Get a grip, grab a cold one and relax.
      This is a very dangerous time, joe. The regime you've helped put in power are not good people.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So, it took Bolton about a week to get us into a shooting war. Naturally, Fox and Friends told Trump to do it to keep Comey's book out of the news.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          So, it took Bolton about a week to get us into a shooting war. Naturally, Fox and Friends told Trump to do it to keep Comey's book out of the news.
          I hate this President so much. He's so worthless. A pathetic excuse for a human being.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I hate this President so much. He's so worthless. A pathetic excuse for a human being.
            Relax, have a drink. Only D presidents need to seek approval before military strikes

Comment

This has nothing to do with Syria. It is a proxy war against Iran.

it has nothing to do with Dump. Dump literally can't comprehend the first things about the history or the geopolitics.
              Last edited by Kepler; 04-13-2018, 09:41 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                This is a very dangerous time, joe. The regime you've helped put in power are not good people.
                Kep

Did not vote for tD or HRC & MD went Blue across my board. My vote (or lack thereof) did not count.

My politics are conservative. However, my criticism and ridicule of those in power crosses all sides. When somebody does something right, they get an kudo. When they act like idiots they get the rasberry.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

You don’t get to act like a hero when everyone you’ve voted for in the last 40 years has an R next to their name.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Operation Desert Stormy has begun.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh The Spin Spin Spin!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A long, long, time ago. I can still remember...

@realDonaldTrump: The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!

------

Can somebody please send John Bolton a RISK! game where he can play World Domination in a safe, controlled manner.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Assume for a minute that we have clear and convincing evidence of the use of sarin gas or other chemical weapons by Assad's government but want to follow the rule of law. What theoretical options do the ICC (Hague) and UN give us? Forget for a moment whether you think they are likely to succeed for political or practical reasons.

edit: No, don't forget that. Include it as a "but . . . " if you have it.
                                Last edited by burd; 04-14-2018, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X