• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

These hero of small business...suckers.
    Elections have consequences.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      So he was only briefed on Syria Friday night? It was obviously earlier in the week before Pence left. Don’t you think it makes sense to have some briefings before the bombing commenced? This is one of the biggest loads of nonsense I’ve ever seen.
      Congrats Villanova on their 2017-18 Basketball Championship!
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Pretty sure she is the head of the RNC. The spin job she put on on Tapper's show was glorious. He basically asked her how the GOP has any right to attack Comey when one finance chair resigned in disgrace a second is under indictment and Steve Wynn is dying the death of a thousand cuts. She talked about how the tax cuts and rising wages are how. She is not ready for prime time.
        Sarah Hickleberry did a much better job, especially on Comey's disingenuous "that must have been why I did it" quote. Sarah's an idiot, but she's not an Idiot.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I disagree...Sarah is Queen Idiot. Her PCs make 5th grade speech class look like a doctoral dissertation. Not to mention she cant think on her feet and she might be the worst liar in history. I would pay any amount to have a poker game against her.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Pretty sure she is the head of the RNC. The spin job she put on on Tapper's show was glorious. He basically asked her how the GOP has any right to attack Comey when one finance chair resigned in disgrace a second is under indictment and Steve Wynn is dying the death of a thousand cuts. She talked about how the tax cuts and rising wages are how. She is not ready for prime time.
            This has long been the practice of Republicans/religious extremists when it comes to anything. They denounce something (Last Temptation Of Christ, Dogma, this book) without actually having seen/read it. It allegedly defames (insert subject) so it's evil and wrong and bad.

It's embarrassing that people give any credibility to an empty opinion.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It’s sloppily worded, I’ll give you that, but to say she lied about it is crazy. This is the kind of nonsense that helps Trump and distracts from issues of substance.
              She literally lies about EVERYTHING. When her pie hole is open lies are spewing out. To give her the benefit of the doubt I have to assume you're day drinking.

Comment

For those tempted to think tweeting a picture of one briefing but insisting it is actually from something more recent is a nothingburger and a controversy invented only by the left, why in the world do you think fvcking up something so simple and routine should be given a pass?

I'm reminded of the Van Halen concert promoter rider that at one time was rumored to be apocryphal but in fact was real. In the 1980s when the band was at the height of their touring power one of the requirements of a promoter was to have a giant bowl of M&Ms in the backstage area with all M&Ms of a certain color (brown I believe) removed. If the brown ones were removed, the band could be relatively certain that if the promoter complied with this part of the contract, they likely complied with parts of the contract that would truly impact the quality of the show or the safety of the crew putting it all together. People thought it was diva-like and typical rock star excess and bull5h!t. But in reality it was a simple way of knowing all relevant contract terms were adhered to.

If the road manager of a rock band can be that thorough and do what it takes to ensure something as relatively unimportant as a concert goes off with few or no issues, I think we should expect the same thing from someone who promised his rubes -- I mean the voters -- that he would surround himself with only the best people. The easiest thing in the world to do is just tell the truth. If they lie about something as simple and inconsequential as a photo-op, what else are they screwing up? That is a rhetorical question by the way. This administration is screwing up everything.

By now anyone who is not actively opposing trump at every single turn is behaving in a way that is harmful to America. There is no other reality than that.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  For those tempted to think tweeting a picture of one briefing but insisting it is actually from something more recent is a nothingburger and a controversy invented only by the left, why in the world do you think fvcking up something so simple and routine should be given a pass?

I'm reminded of the Van Halen concert promoter rider that at one time was rumored to be apocryphal but in fact was real. In the 1980s when the band was at the height of their touring power one of the requirements of a promoter was to have a giant bowl of M&Ms in the backstage area with all M&Ms of a certain color (brown I believe) removed. If the brown ones were removed, the band could be relatively certain that if the promoter complied with this part of the contract, they likely complied with parts of the contract that would truly impact the quality of the show or the safety of the crew putting it all together. People thought it was diva-like and typical rock star excess and bull5h!t. But in reality it was a simple way of knowing all relevant contract terms were adhered to.

If the road manager of a rock band can be that thorough and do what it takes to ensure something as relatively unimportant as a concert goes off with few or no issues, I think we should expect the same thing from someone who promised his rubes -- I mean the voters -- that he would surround himself with only the best people. The easiest thing in the world to do is just tell the truth. If they lie about something as simple and inconsequential as a photo-op, what else are they screwing up? That is a rhetorical question by the way. This administration is screwing up everything.

By now anyone who is not actively opposing trump at every single turn is behaving in a way that is harmful to America. There is no other reality than that.
                  HEY HEY HEY! Watch how you use the term "Rube." That's my screen name on GopherPuckLive.

And yes, the Van Halen story is indeed true.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    HEY HEY HEY! Watch how you use the term "Rube." That's my screen name on GopherPuckLive.

And yes, the Van Halen story is indeed true.
                    You didn't vote for him as far as I know, so in that way you are rube-free.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      You didn't vote for him as far as I know, so in that way you are rube-free.
                      No, I did not. I would never vote for that egomaniac.

Comment

Trump Tricked Into Obstruction Of Justice By Firing Comey, According to GOP Congressman's Conspiracy Theory

Doesn't this headline tell anyone all they need to know about both trump and the republican party? Pandering to idiots who believe in far-fetched conspiracy theories is bad enough, but trump supporters all believe he is brilliant and a master negotiator. If so, how in the hell could he be duped into falling into such an obvious trap? Of course the truth is trump is no more intelligent or savvy than the vast majority of people who voted for him. Be proud of yourselves republican voters. Be so very proud.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

There is a big difference between people being incompetent and lying. If people want to pile into her for being incompetent I don’t see anything wrong with that. They surrender the moral high ground when they falsely accuse someone of lying though. I anticipate we hear a lot about how the media falsely called her a liar this week when more important things should be getting attention.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

There is a big difference between people being incompetent and lying. If people want to pile into her for being incompetent I don’t see anything wrong with that. They surrender the moral high ground when they falsely accuse someone of lying though. I anticipate we hear a lot about how the media falsely called her a liar this week when more important things should be getting attention.
                            Her entire job is lying. She's lied about the citizenship question on the census, she's lied about Trump promoting violence during his campaign, she's lied about immigrants being vetted, and now she's lying about something as simple as people being in a room.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Did a Trumpologist just talk about the moral high ground? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                No, I did not. I would never vote for that egomaniac.
                                If trump was only an egomaniac he wouldn't be 1/10th as bad as he actually is. When you think about it, you have to have a massive ego to think you are the best possible choice to be the chief executive of a country with 330,000,000 people. His ego is the least worrisome thing about trump. His racism, stupidity, lack of self-awareness and immaturity are far more concerning and are much more disqualifying than just his ego.

Comment

Working...
                                X