X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    So can we just subtract three years from trumps twitter timeline to find what he’s going to do next?
    There are websites out there that take a Dump tweet and find the exact contradiction in another Dump tweet.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      I believe we are fast approaching the point in time where it is no longer the elected republicans who are the enemies of the United States, but instead the people who keep voting for republicans. We have spent a long, long time excusing them, coddling them, claiming they are too busy working 2 and 3 low wage jobs to make ends meet, to truly understand what is going on. But every day it is becoming more and more apparent to me that is simply is not possible for that many people to not see how unfit the president is, and how treasonous the republican party is to allow him to continue to sell America down the river. The American voter who truly cannot see the complete hypocrisy of the republican party and virtually everyone currently holding office under its banner remind me of the Japanese military personnel who failed to see or believe World War 2 actually ended when it did. There were a handful that were so cut off from the world that they truly did not know, but far from enough to be anything other than a curiosity.

It is pure fallacy that the majority of the people who are now voting for republicans are anything else BUT aware of what they are voting for. The racism, wage slavery and disregard for common decency MUST be what you want if you are voting for almost any republican out there. It is getting to the point where there can be no other logical conclusion.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Given that no one wants World War III, that's not surprising.
        Oh I get that, and I have no issue with it...EXCEPT that Czar Urea said we wouldnt be doing stuff like that because that is what our FAILING military always does and ruins everything. If he wanted to make a point to Russia he doesnt tell them. The second he told them it guaranteed this bombing would be no different than the last one because the Russians would make sure the Syrians were prepared.

He cant Wag the Dog correctly...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Yeah, but this is normal. Like bronco said, we don’t want WWIII. The word of the day is apparently “deconfliction”
          And again that isnt the point. We all get that is SOP we all didnt care when Obama did it. The point was we heard from Hairless Leader and his psycophants that America's problem is we always do that and wouldnt anymore.

He tried this gambit before, bombing Syria to deflect and it worked for like a day until everyone realized the attack had zero effect. The same will happen here. If he wants to Wag the Dog he needs a YUGE victory.

Trump did the right thing by telling them, but he once again proved he is a lying piece of crap to do so.

As for Alex Jones...i will be funny to watch Flaggy about face when Alex does. The amount of "I never said any of that" in his posts will be staggering
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            And again that isnt the point. We all get that is SOP we all didnt care when Obama did it. The point was we heard from Hairless Leader and his psycophants that America's problem is we always do that and wouldnt anymore.

He tried this gambit before, bombing Syria to deflect and it worked for like a day until everyone realized the attack had zero effect. The same will happen here. If he wants to Wag the Dog he needs a YUGE victory.

Trump did the right thing by telling them, but he once again proved he is a lying piece of crap to do so.

As for Alex Jones...i will be funny to watch Flaggy about face when Alex does. The amount of "I never said any of that" in his posts will be staggering
            I’m pretty sure alex has already bottled up his tears from last nights rant and sold them to flaggy

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I’m pretty sure alex has already bottled up his tears from last nights rant and sold them to flaggy
              People have to calm down. QAnon knows.

Comment

I believe we are fast approaching the point in time where it is no longer the elected republicans who are the enemies of the United States, but instead the people who keep voting for republicans. We have spent a long, long time excusing them, coddling them, claiming they are too busy working 2 and 3 low wage jobs to make ends meet, to truly understand what is going on. But every day it is becoming more and more apparent to me that is simply is not possible for that many people to not see how unfit the president is, and how treasonous the republican party is to allow him to continue to sell America down the river. The American voter who truly cannot see the complete hypocrisy of the republican party and virtually everyone currently holding office under its banner remind me of the Japanese military personnel who failed to see or believe World War 2 actually ended when it did. There were a handful that were so cut off from the world that they truly did not know, but far from enough to be anything other than a curiosity.

It is pure fallacy that the majority of the people who are now voting for republicans are anything else BUT aware of what they are voting for. The racism, wage slavery and disregard for common decency MUST be what you want if you are voting for almost any republican out there. It is getting to the point where there can be no other logical conclusion.
                And people wonder why I didn't vote R in 2016. Not because of Trump, but because of what happened in 2010. Didn't want to see that happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  So, it took Bolton about a week to get us into a shooting war. Naturally, Fox and Friends told Trump to do it to keep Comey's book out of the news.
                  Yep, this turd is going to have us all mucked up in the ME again.

"This is the war that never ends,
                  yes it goes on and on my friends!
                  Some people started fighting it,
                  not knowing what it was!
                  And they'll continue fighting it,
                  forever just because!"

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    You're only assuming Russia is the enemy.
                    Спасибо, робот

Comment

Or most people are just stupid and gullible. Remember, half the population has a below-average IQ. Naturally though, none of them are aware of it, or think they're stupid.

After all, this is a college hockey message board, not a Crimson Tide football message board.

Comment

And people wonder why I didn't vote R in 2016. Not because of Trump, but because of what happened in 2010. Didn't want to see that happen again.
                        I wonder why the run of the mill Republican with some ability to discern did or did not vote for Trump, since it is something Dems will have to figure out and address. But I certainly would never wonder why someone as gullible as you would vote one way or another. You base your views on the opinions of conspiracy peddling con artists, for Parise's sake. I understand there are a sizeable number of you, or people like Alex would stop running that con and move on to a tent with a different bearded lady.

Comment

No, you just carry his water on this site every chance you get.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

People have to calm down. QAnon knows.
                            HAHAHAHAHHAHAH. Literally anyone can post as QAnon.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Or most people are just stupid and gullible. Remember, half the population has a below-average IQ. Naturally though, none of them are aware of it, or think they're stupid.

After all, this is a college hockey message board, not a Crimson Tide football message board.
                              Nope. People don't deserve a pass because they are allegedly stupid. Not enough of the American electorate is stupid enough to not know who the republicans are and what they are doing. I know plenty of people who are poorly educated or might lack what some might see as a more sophisticated understanding of the world and they are able to see through the noise and hypocrisy of the republican party. All but one mainstream source of news in this country reports daily on the failure of republicans to put the country first and on a president who is dangerously unhinged and mentally ill. Hell, even FAUX News occasionally has to resort on telling its viewers how bad the president is. We know that because even though we don't spend a lot of time seeking FAUX out, let alone watching it regularly, we know what it is about. The other side knows what the legitimate media is saying. That's how they know what to "claim" is fake. They are exposed to enough real reporting to see what trump is up to and what the republicans are letting him get away with. The vast majority of these voters are liking what is happening because they agree with the rampant racism and greed.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                You didn't want the country to elect republicans en-masse?
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X