X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Given that no one wants World War III, that's not surprising.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
      Assume for a minute that we have clear and convincing evidence of the use of sarin gas or other chemical weapons by Assad's government but want to follow the rule of law. What theoretical options do the ICC (Hague) and UN give us? Forget for a moment whether you think they are likely to succeed for political or practical reasons.

edit: No, don't forget that. Include it as a "but . . . " if you have it.
      We already tried UN. Do you honestly think UK and France are part of some conspiracy with Trump?
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        We already tried UN. Do you honestly think UK and France are part of some conspiracy with Trump?
        What do you mean?

Comment

What do you mean?
          I think he means that the UN legislative(?) side has outlived its usefulness. Nobody pays attention to what they do.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            I think he means that the UN legislative(?) side has outlived its usefulness. Nobody pays attention to what they do.
            Maybe--I guess I'm not well enough informed to know. As far as conspiracy, I think UK and France agree with the decision, which is encouraging but not the point of my question.

Comment

What do you mean?
              The US pushed for a UN investigation last week and Russia blocked it. Joe is right, NATO is the future.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                The US pushed for a UN investigation last week and Russia blocked it. Joe is right, NATO is the future.
                But Fearless Leader said NATO was obsolete.

Comment

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/1...reatawakening/

Comment

Get a grip, grab a cold one and relax.
                    good thing we didn't elect Hillary, or we'd be fighting all over the Middle East.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

"we don't tell our enemies where and when we'll strike"
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        You're only assuming Russia is the enemy.

Comment

I'm curious about his reaction to this

Josh Rogin
                          Josh Rogin
                          @joshrogin
                          Alex Jones live now: "Donald Trump is 2 inches from being dead to me."
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Yeah, but this is normal. Like bronco said, we don’t want WWIII. The word of the day is apparently “deconfliction”
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A long, long, time ago. I can still remember...

@realDonaldTrump: The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!

------

Can somebody please send John Bolton a RISK! game where he can play World Domination in a safe, controlled manner.
                              I believe we are fast approaching the point in time where it is no longer the elected republicans who are the enemies of the United States, but instead the people who keep voting for republicans. We have spent a long, long time excusing them, coddling them, claiming they are too busy working 2 and 3 low wage jobs to make ends meet, to truly understand what is going on. But every day it is becoming more and more apparent to me that is simply is not possible for that many people to not see how unfit the president is, and how treasonous the republican party is to allow him to continue to sell America down the river. The American voter who truly cannot see the complete hypocrisy of the republican party and virtually everyone currently holding office under its banner remind me of the Japanese military personnel who failed to see or believe World War 2 actually ended when it did. There were a handful that were so cut off from the world that they truly did not know, but far from enough to be anything other than a curiosity.

It is pure fallacy that the majority of the people who are now voting for republicans are anything else BUT aware of what they are voting for. The racism, wage slavery and disregard for common decency MUST be what you want if you are voting for almost any republican out there. It is getting to the point where there can be no other logical conclusion.

Comment

So can we just subtract three years from trumps twitter timeline to find what he’s going to do next?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X