X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    If he wasn't suck a monster I'd feel sorry for the poor dope.
    Was he lying then or is he lying now?

It's just so cool having a President with no credibility. Makes everything so nice.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      Next time just tell him that President Obama didn't get approval for his strikes, either. (which is a fact, and in fact, sucks really badly)

Since dump is opposite man, he will then go to congress to talk about it- just to be not-Obama.
      Make it easier. Tell him Obama endorsed breathing oxygen and let nature take its course.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Why not both?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

It's just so cool having a President with no credibility. Makes everything so nice.
          But when he says the guy that attacked Stormy is a "Nonexistent Man," it confirms for us that it happened. So that's nice...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            But when he says the guy that attacked Stormy is a "Nonexistent Man," it confirms for us that it happened. So that's nice...
            It is convenient that all you have to do to figure out what Dump has done is to listen to what he accuses other people of doing to him.

The Toddler-in-Chief.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              Why not both?
              You've cracked the code.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/1...reatawakening/

Comment

Wow.

Remember the post above about the plane and the woman being partially sucked out the side of the plane?

Yeah, Q just confirmed it was a #FalseFlag.

AND he drew our attention to the posts from the 11th, re: Plane and 17.

The Deep State took his drop from the other night, about Plane and 17, and attempted to twist its meaning, by bringing down a whole plane of civilians.

Remember, the woman in seat 17 died here.

And she was sitting on the LEFT side of the plane, while the RIGHT engine was the one blowing up.

Strange, huh?

Instead… The right engine suffered what’s known as a fan blade detachment.

Now, what’s interesting is an eagle-eyed anon noticed the exact same kind of engine failure on another Southwest plane of the same make and model from all the way back in 2016.

Compare the wreckage, here.

Same engine. Same damage pattern.

Wonder who was on that plane, then?
                  Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    It had the wrong date.
                    Are you sure? Maybe it's a Deep State conspiracy and Barbara Bush has been dead for a year. Maybe she and Frederick Douglass were killed in the Bowling Green Massacre. Connect the dots!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I hopefully think this investigation is THIS slow, and THIS deliberate to find the magic bullet. You do NOT want to misfire on a president. Bricks are slowly falling.....and it's painfully slow, but I hope that it's because they DO have something and we go Nixon on the bit.
                      The Republican party (and plenty of politicians of both parties) was quite different in 1974 than it is in 2018. There is zero chance any republicans, let alone respected or influential ones, go to trump and force him to agree to resign. Zero chance. Unless Mueller's investigation reveals some horrific crime that anyone can relate to -- not collusion w/Russians, not some campaign finance crime or some other white collar crime that 99.99% of Americans will ever have the money to commit -- but something like evidence he literally paid to have someone killed in a business deal gone bad, he isn't getting indicted, and neither is anyone he is related to by blood or marriage. He doesn't have the self-awareness to do what Nixon did as the investigation ended up at his feet.

trump is going to be president until at least January of 2020. There are two ways I see that not being true. One, a true wave election gives democrats the House and and they sweep the Senate elections and end up with enough votes (with possibly a few scared as 5h!t republicans joining in) to convict following an impeachment in the house. The other way is the Russians find he has outlived his usefulness to their mob/government (remember, those are one and the same) and they assassinate him before he is able to reveal evidence of Russian transgressions that amount to actual modern, 21st century attacks on the United States. I think the latter though is much more likely if trump somehow gets elected to a second term. We'll see if voters though have learned their lessons in November of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        I kind of bought into the "Your Fired" aspect of people liking what he can do in DC. But since the "drain the swamp" has become- take as much money as you can, everyone do as much as you can- it seems to have drastically fallen short.

Like opposite short.

What's really interesting is that in spite of what dump is actually doing in office, people still believe that his bombastic and confrontational approach will make something happen. In spite of the total lack of anything that he's accomplished. It's funny as heck that he claims that the tax cut is his, when it's been clearly on the agenda of ryan and co for years. And that his "leadership" never was able to actually overturn the ACA. It's also funny that they claim Gorsuch as some victory- when it's a 1) a constitutional requirement, and 2) something taken away from President Obama.

What I don't understand is why people still think he's accomplishing anything. Other than make a lot of people mad, and letting corruption go at a pace we've not seen for a long time.
                        Agree with this. There's a great article about the EPA under Pruitt. Every time he releases a memo about some environmental rollback the press eats it up. The problem is he hasn't actually done anything. EPA regulations take years to change and are subject to multiple court actions. You can't wave a magic wand and decrease emissions standards for example. But, it makes Chump look good to his pathetic base while gives libs an opportunity to gin up outrage.

EDIT: Here it is. https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ollback-217834
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Trump is now back out of the TPP after flirting with it a week ago.

I hate him.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Agree with this. There's a great article about the EPA under Pruitt. Every time he releases a memo about some environmental rollback the press eats it up. The problem is he hasn't actually done anything. EPA regulations take years to change and are subject to multiple court actions. You can't wave a magic wand and decrease emissions standards for example. But, it makes Chump look good to his pathetic base while gives libs an opportunity to gin up outrage.

EDIT: Here it is. https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ollback-217834
                            LOL

He has jurisdiction over Flint. What has he done? Nothing. Looking the other way for 4 years has a huge impact. I don't care what the laws are. Hell, pulling out of Paris has massive impact.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              The archive of Sniffles deleted tweets doesn't show any obvious ones, although he did delete his condolences for the Bush family.

Maybe this tweet with the alternative spelling
                              "@realDonaldTrump: Just had an Agricultural Roundtable with memembers of Congress and Governors."
                              Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              It had the wrong date.
                              Sorry, not sure what happened there. It was tweet offering condolences for Barbara Bush with a photo of the release of the official statement that was dated April 17, 2017. Not surprised he deleted it. Thankfully I took a screen shot. It's on my iPad and I'm at work so I can share later!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Wow.
                                Speaking of Flaggy being unhinged, what happened with the Benghazi indictments that he claimed were coming down last month?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X