This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Wait, doesn't he have to be aware of anything going on at SCOTUS to make that determination? Does anyone seriously think he can name one case this year?
    Hes clearly referring to the most recent ruling.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Wait, doesn't he have to be aware of anything going on at SCOTUS to make that determination? Does anyone seriously think he can name one case this year?
      Yes. He can name 1
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Yes. He can name 1
        I doubt that. But I bet he saw Fox say Gorsuch voted with the liberals on a case.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          I doubt that. But I bet he saw Fox say Gorsuch voted with the liberals on a case.
          Bingo.

There are only two states of realty in Dump's world: pro-Dump and "everybody's saying it's criminal."
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/1...reatawakening/

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.30ce965ef53a

You're welcome I anxiously await your sad attempts to continue carrying water.
              I'm out of WaPo views this month. (I don't subscribe.)

Admittedly it's a poor source, but I went to Wikipedia for more information. There was a discussion of a 6' and a 4' portrait.

Regarding the 6', speculation is it hung somewhere at Westchester. It goes on to say:
              Tax experts told the Post that if it was displayed at the golf club, it could violate Internal Revenue Service rules prohibiting non-profits from self-dealing (i.e., using charitable funding for noncharitable purposes).
              So the question on the 6' is, where is it? If (<-- key word) it's there, bring the evidence and the charge. That should be easy to determine.

Regarding the 4', it reports:
              Trump presidential campaign spokesperson Boris Epshteyn explained to MSNBC that Trump's use of the painting at Trump's Champion Bar & Grill was not only proper but beneficial to the foundation based on IRS rules that allow individuals to store items "on behalf of the foundation – in order to help with storage costs" and that its use at the restaurant is "absolutely proper" in that Trump was "doing his foundation a favor".
              I find that no better and no more satisfying than my previously mentioned local charity's "office furnishings" excuse; however, if that's the law and he's in compliance, all I can do is work to get the law fixed.

Now here's the real kicker: Trump bought these in 2014 or before. Now that the guy in the portrait has become POTUS45 they have appreciated in value (even if it becomes just for his ignominy). He (or is it his charity) can claim they were a spectacular, a yuuuuge, investment gain.
              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 04-20-2018, 08:01 AM.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Um, what?

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told President Donald Trump last week that he isn’t a target of any part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation or the probe into his longtime lawyer, Michael Cohen, according to several people familiar with the matter.
                Or is it the NY FBI office (not Mueller) that's doing the actual Cohen probe so Rosenstein can say that and be truthful.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Or is it the NY FBI office (not Mueller) that's doing the actual Cohen probe so Rosenstein can say that and be truthful.
                  Yep.
                  US Attorney's office for the Southern District of New York had executed "a series of search warrants"
                  https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/09/polit...fbi/index.html
                  But, it was referred to by the Mueller office. I believe another article I read said that this also threw a wrench into the firing of Mueller (or those above Mueller and hiring of new people who can fire him) because this is a "separate" case that can't be squashed with Mueller being shown the door.
                  Last edited by aparch; 04-20-2018, 08:17 AM.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Um, what?

It's a common military tactic. Try to trick your opposition into disarming themselves by saying they're not a threat, so you can catch them with their pants down.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Yep. https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/09/polit...fbi/index.html
                      But, it was referred to by the Mueller office. I believe another article I read said that this also threw a wrench into the firing of Mueller (or those above Mueller and hiring of new people who can fire him) because this is a "separate" case that can't be squashed with Mueller being shown the door.
                      Anyone can tell that the left is just begging for him to be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Link please. Let me see what you're reading to reach your conclusions.
                        They don't need links. They have the echo chamber.

Comment

Working...
                        X