X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    i'm not speculating, I'm regurgitating what press are saying. Are you not paying attention?
    I've been paying attention.
    The press has been saying Trump's going to ... "You're fired!" ... Mueller for over a year.

I get the impression that the press is speculating (projecting their desirous fantasies?) as much as we do here.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Cohen is not going to lie to the feds to save Dump's wrinkled old hide.
      And especially so when Cohen can see what happened to Flynn.

Cohen will sing (or claim privilege on what he still can).

But what are the song lyrics.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        I've been paying attention.
        The press has been saying Trump's going to ... "You're fired!" ... Mueller for over a year.

I get the impression that the press is speculating (projecting their desirous fantasies?) as much as we do here.
        I think the press is trying to grab eyeballs, and "will he be IMPEACHED?!?" or "will he fire Mueller?!?" gets more eyeballs than "lawyer a filed motion x with discovery requirement p today..."

But it is a huge risk that Dump will fire Mueller, both because that is a Constitutional nuclear strike and because Dump is so impetuous, narcissistic, and stupid that he's likely to do it.
        Last edited by Kepler; 04-19-2018, 02:20 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          Just like none of this should distract us from the POS and very corrupt Pruitt, who has overspent his legal bounds more than once.
          That only matters when Obama does it.

Comment

But it is a huge risk that Dump will fire Mueller, both because that is a Constitutional nuclear strike and because Dump is so impetuous, narcissistic, and stupid that he's likely to do it.
            15 months.
            Every day that goes by makes me believe it less.

If Trump really wanted to do it he'd go full Twitter and start not just using the "witch hunt" meme but start in with "how much is this costing taxpayers". When that "uproar" ensued he'd claim he's just looking out for taxpayers and the will of the people and do it.
            Last edited by The Sicatoka; 04-19-2018, 02:32 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

And you probably think Nixon was innocent so whatever...

Comment

15 months.
                Every day that goes by makes me believe it less.
                So I gathered. But that's not how things like "the law" or "logic" or "reality" work.

You don't believe it because you don't want to believe it. We get that. Now, maybe I believe it because I want to believe it.

One way or another, at least one of us is wrong and someday we'll know. My money's on you.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  And you probably think Nixon was innocent so whatever...
                  Basically.
                  Cornell University

Comment

You don't believe it because you don't want to believe it. We get that. Now, maybe I believe it because I want to believe it.

One way or another, at least one of us is wrong and someday we'll know. My money's on you.
                    I want something to believe.
                    What I have so far is speculation and innuendo.
                    Even the facts we've received (Flynn lied) have gotten squishy (FBI interviewers didn't believe he lied).

As far as one of us being wrong, good gravy man, I hope your money is on me.
                    If not, you're betting on a sure loser (as you'd be admitting to yourself you know you 'believe it because you want to believe it' and nothing more). Or would that be a sure winner ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

If not, you're betting on a sure loser (as you'd be admitting to yourself you know you 'believe it because you want to believe it' and nothing more). Or would that be a sure winner ...
                      Everybody has reasons for what they believe. Those reasons are rarely anything real. The actual "reason" we believe almost everything that we do is that idea makes us comfortable and the reasoning came afterwards to justify it. Most of our beliefs predate our analysis and even our conscious reflection -- they are mental states generated by the machine of our self to get us through the day without blowing our brains out.

tl; dr: Don't believe everything you think. But do believe the things that keep you hanging on.

Corollary: the mental construct that our beliefs are crutches is itself a crutch, so it's also highly suspect. But crutches do serve a purpose. Just don't think that means you're walking unaided.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Even the facts we've received (Flynn lied) have gotten squishy (FBI interviewers didn't believe he lied).

He hasn't done it because he knows it's political suicide. He's not an idiot. You give him waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit. If there were ANYONE who told him it's the greatest idea ever to fire Rosenstein or Mueller it would have been done already.

No one has told him that. Even Kellyanne isn't that stupid.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Someone please explain:

Cohen claims he spent $130k of his money to pay off that ... um, er, ah, ... fine young lady. That's on the record. So how's that harm Trump?

Or is it what else Cohen might have/know that folks are hanging their hat on?
                          Cause it was money paid to him from Trump's campaign which is, you know, illegal.

Keep trying though your schtick is hilarious bin it's idiocy.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

But yet you believe every bs scandal about Hillary. Gee I wonder why.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              He's not an idiot.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                But yet you believe every bs scandal about Hillary. Gee I wonder why.
                                I do?

She has no "trail of bodies".
                                She did stumble getting into a van.
                                She did set up a home server that ended up with classified on it. Was it her fault? Don't know. Trump stopped the digging on that one.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X