• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    47 a day?
    When'd he cut back?
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO! YOU HAVE AWAKENED MY BUNGHOLE. ARE YOU THREATENING ME!!!
      Sorry Flag, couldn't resist.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Sorry Flag, couldn't resist.
        Geez ... if you're going to do it at least include a link to the montage. < shakes head in disgust >
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          You. You are sitting in the echo chamber.
          I would hardly consider the drivel on this thread to be conservative. And yet I still look at it. Along with the local news publications.

Those insisting I not be quoted, on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            47 a day?
            I was talking to a salesman the other day who used to drink 20 cans of Pepsi a day, down to 4 a day now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              I was talking to a salesman the other day who used to drink 20 cans of Pepsi a day, down to 4 a day now

Diet I hope (and that's probably not good for you)? Otherwise good god.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Not diet

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Seriously though, who has the time??

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Not diet

Comment

Are you really sure "diet" is that much better? Sugar v. saccharine? And there's still all the caffeine, not to mention the carbonic acid.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Are you really sure "diet" is that much better? Sugar v. saccharine? And there's still all the caffeine, not to mention the carbonic acid.
                        Heart disease vs cancer, who ya got?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A really smart nutritionist friend tells me, "If you're going to drink Coke, just drink Coke. The diet stuff will kill you." Which seems right to me, based on taste alone.
                          (but supposedly the sugar-based (imported) is better for you than the corn-based "regular" cola)
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

I've taken to drinking more and more of that evil chemical compound dihydrogen monoxide.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              The guy is exceeding his daily calorie limit by 1000 on soda alone. Before he's eaten anything. I'm not saying diet is good for you necessarily (there are studies that show it isn't) but that's clearly the lesser of two evils here.

Obviously there are plenty of obese people that drink diet but you'd think that if this guy could successfully switch he'd be cutting out 3000 calories just from that alone and would lose weight. I'm guessing this dude isn't the healthiest person to begin with but it'd be pretty hard to make up that 3000 calorie difference from food (though I know people who tend to drink a lot of diet crave sweeter things so maybe he'd just binge on ice cream or something).
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 04-19-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

The guy is exceeding his daily calorie limit by 1000 on soda alone. Before he's eaten anything. I'm not saying diet is good for you necessarily (there are studies that show it isn't) but that's clearly the lesser of two evils here.
                                Hey, the guy's really only missing one thing in his diet: moderation.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X