X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    and lemme guess. the solution is to turn their duties over to FED EX and UPS.
    Privatization is the answer to everything.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Can you cite anything for me that Obama accomplished that hasn't been erased?
      Osama is still dead, although I am sure Sniffles is trying to find a way to revive him.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        Osama is still dead, although I am sure Sniffles is trying to find a way to revive him.
        HA! I also believe the Medicaid expansion is still with us and the 10M people getting insurance on the ACA exchanges might want to give Scooby a call.

Last time I checked GM is still with us as well.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Apparently Michael Cohen taped conversations and now Trumpies are freaking out the FBI has them
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

here's a question.

if the pee thing never happened, why is Trumpy asking Comey to find out whether a tape of it is real?

only answer is that the pee thing happened. Whether there's a tape of it is the question.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              In my opinion, Obama will be viewed much as John Marshall Harlan's dissent in Plessy. Keep in mind this was written in 1896:

Ahead of his time and surrounded by reactionaries from an ancien regime already crumbling, Obama's intellect and demeanor and eloquence and calm and kindness will be a model that all future presidents strive to emulate.

I also believe he is a harbinger of a coming era, when we begin again to free ourselves from the serfdom of the last fifty years' bowing and scraping before the Briber Class. But even if that's not true, nothing effaces his honor and manifestation of the best America offers the world.
              I've often wondered how Harlan's position could seem so intuitive now and yet so exceptional then. We know the answer, of course, but it still seems remarkable that only one of 9 supremes had his vision at that time. What is truly troubling is the thought of how many still think separate but equal is just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                HA! I also believe the Medicaid expansion is still with us and the 10M people getting insurance on the ACA exchanges might want to give Scooby a call.

Last time I checked GM is still with us as well.
                The Medicaid expansion is only in some places, yes? Here in Maine I believe we voted to implement it (by a significant margin IIRC) but once again our governor doesn't care about our vote and the legislature lacks the will to do anything about it.

Hey, that sounds familiar...

Obama doesn't get credit for GM. That was entirely thanks to Clint Eastwood's Super Bowl ad.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Medicaid expansion is only in some places, yes? Here in Maine I believe we voted to implement it (by a significant margin IIRC) but once again our governor doesn't care about our vote and the legislature lacks the will to do anything about it.
                    31 states I believe expanded and I have simple solution for the folks in Maine. It may sound crazy, but it just might work! Ready for it?

"Vote Democratic up and down the ballot this year" Then you get your Medicaid expansion.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

That's an epic failure as well. We're still in Afghanistan. We learned nothing from history. EVER.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        31 states I believe expanded and I have simple solution for the folks in Maine. It may sound crazy, but it just might work! Ready for it?

"Vote Democratic up and down the ballot this year" Then you get your Medicaid expansion.
                        And who will pay for it?
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          For another, history never ends. The fascists are in the ascent now but their days are numbered; that number may be hundreds or thousands, but it's not millions.....
                          Reads like kep has become a believer in the laffer curve
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            And who will pay for it?
                            Not the 1%. They just got another 13 trillion headed their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnBEYNsSlEE
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Not the 1%. They just got another 13 trillion headed their way.
                                Not many of them in Maine unfortunately. Some of them have land but don’t pay any income tax to the state.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X