X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Same to you: He's going to use campaign donations from his campaign account for that? Really?
    RNC spokesperson Cassie Smedile confirmed to Reuters that Trump’s lead lawyer, John Dowd, received $100,000 from the RNC and that the RNC also paid $131,250 to the Constitutional Litigation and Advocacy Group, the law firm where Jay Sekulow, another of Trump’s lawyers, is a partner.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

From your link:
      The U.S. Federal Election Commission allows the use of private campaign funds to pay legal bills arising from being a candidate or elected official.
      The question becomes:
      Payment to the attorneys for ... what. If it fits the US FEC's criteria, is there a problem?

A campaign paying money to a law firm is just fine, as long as it's disclosed.
      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 04-19-2018, 03:55 PM.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Say Cohen did get compensated, and not with election campaign funds, then what? A lawyer got paid. And.

I'm trying to understand where folks think Cohen is going to take them.
        Cohen has ties to the Russian mob, and he was the major conduit for their money flowing into Trump Org.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          The guy has nothing, so now he's getting desperate.
          Right. He has nothing. Just like Hannity said.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I want something to believe.
            What I have so far is speculation and innuendo.
            Even the facts we've received (Flynn lied) have gotten squishy (FBI interviewers didn't believe he lied).

As far as one of us being wrong, good gravy man, I hope your money is on me.
            If not, you're betting on a sure loser (as you'd be admitting to yourself you know you 'believe it because you want to believe it' and nothing more). Or would that be a sure winner ...
            and yet, none of the above mattered to you regarding Hillary.

you're a shill, a troll, and your game is getting really old.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Cohen has ties to the Russian mob, and he was the major conduit for their money flowing into Trump Org.
              OK. If you know this Mr. Mueller must as well. Why are we not in impeachment proceedings. Has Mr. Mueller not yet uncovered the associated crimes?
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Same to you: He's going to use campaign donations from his campaign account for that? Really?
                he's using them to pay Cohen and Don Jr's legal fees. probably illegal, but I'm sure you have no issue with that.

Comment

and yet, none of the above mattered to you regarding Hillary.

you're a shill, a troll, and your game is getting really old.
                  So's your resorting to ad hominem.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

OK. If you know this Mr. Mueller must as well. Why are we not in impeachment proceedings. Has Mr. Mueller not yet uncovered the associated crimes?
                    cause Mueller's a lot smarter than you.

Comment

he's using them to pay Cohen and Don Jr's legal fees. probably illegal, but I'm sure you have no issue with that.
                      Paying Don Jr's fees, that is illegal as it does not meet what the FEC looks for, namely, "legal bills arising from being a candidate or elected official." That should be straight-forward to determine.

Paying Cohen? It would depend on paying for what activities, wouldn't it? Let Mueller et al keep digging there.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So's your resorting to ad hominem.
                        i'm calling a spade a spade. prove me wrong.

Comment

cause Mueller's a lot smarter than you.
                          Nah, I don't believe that : He went back into government work after he left.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Paying Don Jr's fees, that is illegal as it does not meet what the FEC looks for, namely, "legal bills arising from being a candidate or elected official." That should be straight-forward to determine.
                            so where's your outrage?

Comment

i'm calling a spade a spade. prove me wrong.
                              I can't prove a negative.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I can't prove a negative.
                                Hannity can. Rush can. Alex Jones can. They do it every single day.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X