This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Cause him being in Prague was a point in the dossier...
    In just saying that is something that can be tracked and disproved so it’s dumb
    If dump wasn’t peed on then he wouldn’t have to ask comey to investigate, right?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Would it be possible to not be tracked? Couldn’t you land in Germany and drive to Prague without a passport check?

credit card and cell phone records notwithstanding
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        My god, the front of that passport is proof enough for me.
        There has been some really funny trolling of that picture
        Last edited by Handyman; 04-13-2018, 07:01 PM.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Would it be possible to not be tracked? Couldn’t you land in Germany and drive to Prague without a passport check?

You could but a passport was used to enter and depart a nearby country and you can start from there

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

But these guys are dumb. He probably though that, and then got onto an airplane from Berlin to Prague, thinking that there would not be passport control. Totally forgetting that there's ID needed to get through security most places in the world, and that many airlines ask for passports for flights that cross borders to those who don't have unrestricted access in that zone.

Remember, these are the rocket scientists that didn't think that calls to russia, especially to certain numbers, are monitored regardless of who you are. Duh.

It's amazing that we are so far into this thing, and the most important think we can be 100% sure of is that dump is really, really, really bad at getting talented people to run stuff. They are all incredibly stupid.

Comment

I won't get over this one for a while. Makes me sick.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We've gone to the mattresses. We just hit Syria.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Waste of money. Wag the dog. ****ing joke.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Waste of money. Wag the dog. ****ing joke.

How long until he makes up a fake regiment and a missing POW with song!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            So we can expect you and your ilk to start telling us how "now is not the time to investigate or criticize the President" any minute now right? And spare me the "Not me!" schtick we all know whose bread you butter.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I hope congress looks into the legality of these strikes.

Yeah, I know....
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So we can expect you and your ilk to start telling us how "now is not the time to investigate or criticize the President" any minute now right? And spare me the "Not me!" schtick we all know whose bread you butter.
                                Get a grip, grab a cold one and relax.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X