The 2017 Poser of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Almost 130 actually. Been a little happier since I bagged that big promotion.
    Nice!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: The 2017 Poser of the Year

Almost 130 actually. Been a little happier since I bagged that big promotion.
      Since your name is Rover, is that in dog years?
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by ralph baer View Post
        since your name is rover, is that in dog years?
        ha!
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

And the voting finale is up.

Comment

I've got to send some sympathy to Kep here. The guy has done all he can to go back to back. Not sure why Maize is getting so much love this year.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

I've got to send some sympathy to Kep here. The guy has done all he can to go back to back. Not sure why Maize is getting so much love this year.
              Remember that this time I expressly said I would consider winning to be a condemnation. The fact that I'm even in the final is pretty bad news for me.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Remember that this time I expressly said I would consider winning to be a condemnation. The fact that I'm even in the final is pretty bad news for me.
                Well then....
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It's probably the snarkiest thing most posters can think to do to Maize.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Quality over quantity. When Maize does pop in, he's been exceptionally puerile in the last year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      It's probably the snarkiest thing most posters can think to do to Maize.
                      Bingo
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Its pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that Third Way activists and DNC Dead Enders have their hand on the scale with the sole purpose of screwing Kep out of the nomination that's rightfully his. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is behind this. For example, can anybody explain to me why there were no televised debates for Poser of the Year? Huh? HUH????

Comment

For example, can anybody explain to me why there were no televised debates for Poser of the Year? Huh? HUH????
                          Faces made for radio?
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            Faces made for radio?
                            ... and voices made for print.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Its pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that Third Way activists and DNC Dead Enders have their hand on the scale with the sole purpose of screwing Kep out of the nomination that's rightfully his. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is behind this. For example, can anybody explain to me why there were no televised debates for Poser of the Year? Huh? HUH????
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Winning this contest IS supposed to be a condemnation. It went through a short stretch where it was chic to win it. Went against everything that it was created for. Those were sad days. It's supposed to point out true posers.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X