Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Minnesota Twins: Sano doubt, we like big Buxton and we cannot lie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Minnesota Twins: Sano doubt, we like big Buxton and we cannot lie!

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Twins not playing well today so far. Lucky to be down only 2.
    I saw where the Twins have 9 HRs thus far this season...all of which are solo shots. Now would be a good time to change that.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

That'll work!! Sano with the 2-run shot to knot it up at 2-2.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        That'll work!! Sano with the 2-run shot to knot it up at 2-2.
        Then two more solo shots to get the W. Neat!
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Then two more solo shots to get the W. Neat!
          Nice comeback win.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Any of you there yesterday? Curious how the weather shaped up, I can’t imagine it was too bad.. especially in the sun.
            AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              Any of you there yesterday? Curious how the weather shaped up, I can’t imagine it was too bad.. especially in the sun.
              I heard from a few friends that it was fine until the last few innings when the clouds rolled in and the wind picked up. Projected temperature at first pitch tomorrow is 12°F. It's more than likely going to break the current record for coldest temperature at first pitch, currently held by Colorado. (I think it was something around 20.)

Comment

I heard from a few friends that it was fine until the last few innings when the clouds rolled in and the wind picked up. Projected temperature at first pitch tomorrow is 12°F. It's more than likely going to break the current record for coldest temperature at first pitch, currently held by Colorado. (I think it was something around 20.)
                CO had 23F at first pitch in 2013(?).
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I’ve got 26 as the projected as the temp for Minneapolis at 1pm tomorrow..

Regardless, I’m not sure why I’m going to the game.
                  AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    I’ve got 26 as the projected as the temp for Minneapolis at 1pm tomorrow..

Regardless, I’m not sure why I’m going to the game.
                    Yeah I'm seeing warmer temps predicted now. Shame.

Comment

Zach Duke is not impressing me.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Nice pitching today.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah I'm seeing warmer temps predicted now. Shame.
                          Actually was really pleasant in the sun. Baseball was pretty lousy, of course.
                          AF 99

Comment

A couple of missed homers to left by Sano and Buxton summed up the Twins night.

Nice outing from Lance Lynn.

LoMo is ICE COLD. BRUTAL.
                            AF 99

Comment

Twins put up a 6 spot. Looking for the series win.

But its only the 4th.
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I was right. Twins did everything to blow it. But get a walk off win.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X