Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MLB 2018.1: ...And The Nationals Will Not Make It Out of the First Round

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    It’s too hot for beer at the twins game.
    Does not compute

Comment

Happy Bobby Bonilla Day everyone!!
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

**** me...
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

42 people have crossed home plate in the two games I’ve seen at Wrigley.

Edit: make that 44
          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 07-01-2018, 05:17 PM.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

These jerseys are hideous.

https://deadspin.com/seattle-mariner...ith-1827269996
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              42 people have crossed home plate in the two games I’ve seen at Wrigley.

Edit: make that 44
              And in the next two games, the Cubs will score a total of 2 runs. I don't know what the Twins are like this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                I mentioned on Tweeter Machine: This isn't the NBA. Take that sh* off.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Of course I missed the grand slam
                  🤨
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I mentioned on Tweeter Machine: This isn't the NBA. Take that sh* off.
                    It was a one-off. I'm fine with it being so.

What I'm not fine with is the A's going 6-1 in a week and losing ground in the WC race
                    https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                    https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                    NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                    Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Jesus. The cutoff man has to make that judgement, know the throw isn’t going to be on target, intercept it, and throw it to third.
                      Code:

Comment

Jesus ****ing christ
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                          It was a one-off. I'm fine with it being so.
                          This is not acceptable anytime. Seattle should lose their baseball team over this.
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                            This is not acceptable anytime. Seattle should lose their baseball team over this.
                            They look like the sleeveless Reds and Indians uniforms from the early 60s.

At least they weren't wearing shorts.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              They look like the sleeveless Reds and Indians uniforms from the early 60s.

At least they weren't wearing shorts.
                              And the sleeveless Reds jerseys from the Griffey Jr era.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I believe Tebow is now ready for the Mets.

https://screengrabber.deadspin.com/j...-ti-1827335464
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X