Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MLB 2018.1: ...And The Nationals Will Not Make It Out of the First Round

The other part is we will never really know if they have stopped being racist/homophobic. Because none are going to publicly admit it and lose their careers.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Raise your hand if you never said anything stupid, racist, homophobic, offensive, etc ever.

This is bullsh* and has to stop. If the person has matured, let it go. If they continue to spew such hatred, then game on.
      What exactly has to stop? Nothing is happening to these guys except having put out a quick "oops, sorry." Here's what Newcomb had to say, "I didn't mean to offend anybody and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I'll be smarter." Now that sounds like a guy filled with remorse The most outrage people have had has been directed towards the fine fans in Milwaukee that gave Hader a standing O for being a racist tool. Otherwise, none of these guys have really had anything remotely out of line happen to them.

Comment

They’re being persecuted
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          What exactly has to stop? Nothing is happening to these guys except having put out a quick "oops, sorry." Here's what Newcomb had to say, "I didn't mean to offend anybody and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I'll be smarter." Now that sounds like a guy filled with remorse The most outrage people have had has been directed towards the fine fans in Milwaukee that gave Hader a standing O for being a racist tool. Otherwise, none of these guys have really had anything remotely out of line happen to them.
          I'm angry that something that was said years ago is being brought up now. Are they continuing these behaviors? No? Then it doesn't matter. It's like when Clinton may or may not have smoked pot in college, or Superstar Movie star said he didn't like gays back in the 70s, or whatever. Who cares, if that is not what they are doing in present time.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Lance Lynn to the Yankees.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I'm angry that something that was said years ago is being brought up now. Are they continuing these behaviors? No? Then it doesn't matter. It's like when Clinton may or may not have smoked pot in college, or Superstar Movie star said he didn't like gays back in the 70s, or whatever. Who cares, if that is not what they are doing in present time.
              It isn't "being brought up now," it is out there for anyone to see. And despite being professional athletes at the highest level these ****** canoes were perfectly comfortable leaving it there. The fact it was all out there for anyone to see with their names attached to it kinda makes it continue up until now. If they wanted it to remain in the past, there is a delete feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                Lance Lynn to the Yankees.
                Any relation to Amber?

Comment

Twins selling players... still beat Indians.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Chris Archer to the Pirates.

Yes, the Pirates.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Dozier gone to LAD.

**** that makes me sad.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I didn't think the O's had anything left to give away, but they traded away three today.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Chris Sale to DL(shoulder).
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            Chris Sale to DL(shoulder).
                            Thankfully, the Commonwealth Ave bridge is closed.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

J. A. Happ has hand, foot & mouth disease.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                I didn't think the O's had anything left to give away, but they traded away three today.
                                You can't fall off the bottom floor; if you think you've fallen off the floor clearly you were not on the bottom floor.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X