This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    This was what it was like to watch Gooden pitch in the majors in 1985.
    It’s borderline criminal that they gave the ‘85 MVP to Willie McGee instead.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Re: MLB 2018.1: ...And The Nationals Will Not Make It Out of the First Round

Red Sox will DFA Hanley Ramirez today.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Red Sox will DFA Hanley Ramirez today.
        Why do I know that name?

Wait, was he that SS that was a phenom for a number of years? Usually one of the first to be drafted in fantasy baseball leagues, right? (Back when I was in a league.)

ETA: Holy ****. He's making $22 million this year.

ETA2: HOLY ****! The red sox are doing this a year after DFAing Sandoval who was making $17.6 million at the time. Oof. Nice contracts by that GM...
        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 05-25-2018, 10:52 AM.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Why do I know that name?

Wait, was he that SS that was a phenom for a number of years? Usually one of the first to be drafted in fantasy baseball leagues, right? (Back when I was in a league.)

ETA2: HOLY ****! The red sox are doing this a year after DFAing Sandoval who was making $17.6 million at the time. Oof. Nice contracts by that GM...
          Hi Phil Hughes.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Why do I know that name?

That would be Ben Cherington, now the Toronto Blue Jays vice-president of baseball operations.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
              That would be Ben Cherington, now the Toronto Blue Jays vice-president of baseball operations.
              Who was probably told by Henry/Werner to create some "sizzle" in the off season to boost those season ticket sales and cable subscriptions for NESN.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Who was probably told by Henry/Werner to create some "sizzle" in the off season to boost those season ticket sales and cable subscriptions for NESN.
                Probably.

Comment

@TonyMassarotti: With the decision on Hanley, the Red Sox now have roughly 34 million this year committed to Ramirez and Sandoval.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    Hi Phil Hughes.
                    Yeah, that's also not-so-bueno.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

@TonyMassarotti: With the decision on Hanley, the Red Sox now have roughly 34 million this year committed to Ramirez and Sandoval.
                      They're paying Rusney Castillo over $11mil a year to play in Pawtucket. Hell, they pay Planet Manny $2mil a year until 2028.

Comment

Mets. Gonna. Mets.

Ramos walks in winning run in the 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                          Ramos walks in winning run in the 10th.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

A small bird landed on my shoulder today. It was nothing like James Paxson and the eagle.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Vlad is now up to .435 in AA, .553 in his last 10.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

25 years ago: A fly ball bounces off Jose Canseco's head and over the right field wall for a Home Run.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X