Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MLB 2018.1: ...And The Nationals Will Not Make It Out of the First Round

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Dozier gone to LAD.

**** that makes me sad.
    They probably wouldn't have retained him anyway, unfortunately.

It's "The Twins Way"
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I will NOT miss Tommy Pham in the NL central.

Comment

Mets decided to put a rural Michigan high school team out there tonight. Nats lead 25-1. I think the 1 makes it worse.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Mets decided to put a rural Michigan high school team out there tonight. Nats lead 25-1. I think the 1 makes it worse.
          Comeback in the 9th fell just short.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I won't miss Dozier. Too streaky for the money he'll command on this next contract. If they kept him? No real argument from me, assuming a fair deal. The only one I'm disappointed on is Escobar.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Jose Reyes pitched the 9th and gave up 6 runs on 5 hits and 2 walks. 48 pitches. And that was a better (and longer) performance than what their starter gave them.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                Syndergaard to the DL with, and I swear I am not making this up...hand foot and mouth disease.

Meet the Mets, meet the Mets...
                J A Happ's got it now.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  J A Happ's got it now.
                  Apparently one of the effects of HFMD in adults is the fingernails falling out several weeks/months after the fact. That's going to be fun for pitchers.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    Jose Reyes pitched the 9th and gave up 6 runs on 5 hits and 2 walks. 48 pitches. And that was a better (and longer) performance than what their starter gave them.
                    And he plunked Zimmerman with a 54 mph curveball, who then mockingly pretended to charge the mound.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      Apparently one of the effects of HFMD in adults is the fingernails falling out several weeks/months after the fact. That's going to be fun for pitchers.
                      Huh, I did not know that. But I am losing half of two nails about 2 months after I had it. Good to know that's probably the cause.

Comment

The A's have now tied the Mariners for the second wild card if the Astros don't bottle a 5+ run 9th inning lead.
                        https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
                        https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                        NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                        Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                          The A's have now tied the Mariners for the second wild card if the Astros don't bottle a 5+ run 9th inning lead.
                          And now we're officially alone in second, a half game up....thanks, Blue Jays!!

11 back to .5 up in 40 games, this team man

Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Orioles go down 17-8 last night. Need to go 9-44 the rest of the way to break the AL record.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Ramon Laureano's first career hit is a walk off base hit as the A's beat the Tigers 1-0 in 13!

Comment

Mike Scioscia will step down after this season.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X