Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Borrow a boat. The Seaway is 30 miles from campus.

Clarkson takes 2 days to get there by bus. They overnight somewhere around Sudbury.
    Yes, players is one thing, misfits/band is another...not sure all of them have passports to allow the shortcut through canada...and Misfits/Pep band were on their own for meals for the regional, I can't imagine that being different for a trip to Clarkson.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      Yes, players is one thing, misfits/band is another...not sure all of them have passports to allow the shortcut through canada...and Misfits/Pep band were on their own for meals for the regional, I can't imagine that being different for a trip to Clarkson.
      Getting an enhanced drivers license is a cheaper and quicker alternative to a passport, and allows travel into Canada.

Comment

Potulny is getting 280K a year? Joe's getting 210K? I know he won't last 8 years there but can we get our guy a little more $$$?

Comment

Looks like you're coming to Potsdam for 2 in 2018-19.

Bring the band.
          I hope it's not in mid-October, but odds are it will be, in which case I've forked myself with my way-too-far-in-advance vacation planning.

Comment

Looks like you're coming to Potsdam for 2 in 2018-19.

Bring the band.

That's awesome! I will make the trip up from Maryland for that one. LGT! ;-)

http://letsgotech.com/roundtable/for...-2019-schedule
            Golden Knights Roundtable

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Getting an enhanced drivers license is a cheaper and quicker alternative to a passport, and allows travel into Canada.
              Not every state has those...
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

We shall see

Comment

Not every state has those...
                  True, but it's generally border states that do. Seems like it would be an option for many students.

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
                    Did you forget about MTU???......the GREATEST of them all.

University of Michigan
                    BLEED BLUE

Comment

Ah, I can’t keep up. Tech adds another recruit. 19yo Zach Noble from Aberdeen Wings.

Comment

Missing hockey already, bored with the Wings. They need to sign a few Tech guys to make it interesting. Heard they were in on Brickley, but LA won out.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
                          Missing hockey already, bored with the Wings. They need to sign a few Tech guys to make it interesting. Heard they were in on Brickley, but LA won out.
                          I was going to suggest they sign Auk. However, I see he just signed with the Iowa Wild.

Shane Hanna has been called up to the Texas stars and joins L'Esperance there.

Go Huskies!

Comment

Ah, I can’t keep up. Tech adds another recruit. 19yo Zach Noble from Aberdeen Wings.
                            Joe had said during the last JSH that they would be hitting the recruiting trail this week. He had said they were still looking to ad another D, possibly a couple of forwards and a goalie. So, I guess we should be expecting a few more announcements to come. Looking forward to see who they pick up on D and goalie.

Zach Noble is listed as 6'2" and 165lbs. Numbers in the NAHL are solid, not spectacular. He is going to need to hit the weight room and add muscle to that frame.

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                              Joe had said during the last JSH that they would be hitting the recruiting trail this week. He had said they were still looking to ad another D, possibly a couple of forwards and a goalie. So, I guess we should be expecting a few more announcements to come. Looking forward to see who they pick up on D and goalie.

Zach Noble is listed as 6'2" and 165lbs. Numbers in the NAHL are solid, not spectacular. He is going to need to hit the weight room and add muscle to that frame.
                              yeah, I have a hard time believing that weight but who knows...I'm going to be intrigued to see how all these guys fit together...Next years frosh class is going to be a big one.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I hope it's not in mid-October, but odds are it will be, in which case I've forked myself with my way-too-far-in-advance vacation planning.
                                November 16th and 17th from what I've been told

Comment

Working...
                                X